CALGARY, Oct. 14, 2014 /CNW/ - Pure Technologies Ltd. ("Pure" or the "Company") (TSX: PUR) announces that its third quarter results (for the period ended September 30, 2014) will be released after market close on November 6, 2014. A teleconference will be held to discuss these results the following morning, November 7, 2014, at 10:30 am ET. Senior Management will speak to the results and provide a financial and business update. Presentation slides will be made available on the Company's website prior to the call.
Teleconference: The telephone numbers for the conference are toll-free 1-888-231-8191 (within North America) and 647-427-7450 (Local / International).
- Conference ID: 21249360
- A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call and will be available for two weeks. Access the replay by calling 1-855-859-2056 (toll-free within North America) or 416-849-0833 (Local / International). Use the following Passcode followed by the number sign: 21249360
Webcast & Presentation Slides: Investors will be able to listen to the conference over the Internet as well as access presentation slides (in pdf format) to follow along during the call.
- Links to the webcast and presentation slides will be available approximately 30 minutes prior to the call on Pure's website. Under the "Investors" main menu tab, select "Presentations and Webcasts".
- The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Pure Technologies Ltd.
Pure Technologies Ltd. is an international asset management, technology and services company which has developed patented technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of critical infrastructure around the world. Pure's business model incorporates four distinct but complementary business streams:
- Sales of proprietary monitoring technologies for pipelines, bridges and structures;
- Recurring revenue from data analysis, site maintenance, and from technology licensing;
- Premium technical services including pipeline inspection, leak detection and condition assessment;
- Specialized engineering services in areas related to asset management, primarily in the area of pipeline condition assessment for water and wastewater infrastructure.
This News Release contains forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements containing the words "should", "believe", "anticipate", "may", "plan", "will", "continue", "intend", "expect", "estimate" and other similar expressions. These statements constitute "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and assumptions. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other important factors that could cause the Company's actual performance to be materially different from that projected. Examples of these statements would include those where the Company forecasts the timing of new and existing projects, the success of the Company's new technologies and entering new markets, the Company's ability to generate future cash flows and the timing and amount of future dividend payments. The assumptions, risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking information, include, but are not limited to, market changes, the Company's ability to deliver services in a timely and cost effective manner, technological change, changes in general economic conditions and other risks detailed from time to time in our ongoing filings with the Canadian securities regulatory authorities, including those in the Company's Annual Information Form, which filings can be found at www.sedar.com. Given these assumptions, risks and uncertainties, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements either as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
® Registered Trademarks, property of Pure Technologies Ltd.
"The TSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release"
SOURCE: Pure Technologies Ltd.
For further information: To find out more about Pure Technologies Ltd. (TSX: PUR), visit our website at www.puretechltd.com or contact Paul Moon, Investor Relations; (403) 266-6794 or [email protected]