CALGARY, July 19, 2017 /CNW/ - Pure Technologies Ltd. ("Pure" or the "Company") (TSX: PUR) announces that its second quarter results (for the period ended June 30, 2017) will be released after market close on Thursday, August 3, 2017. A teleconference and webcast will be held to discuss these results the following morning, Friday, August 4, 2017, at 10:30 am EDT. Senior Management will speak to the results and provide a financial and business update.
Teleconference: The telephone numbers for the conference are toll-free 1-800-319-4610 (within Canada & USA) and 416-915-3239 (Local / International).
- Callers should dial-in 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and simply ask to join the Pure Technologies Ltd. Conference Call
- A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call for two weeks. Access the replay by calling 1-855-669-9658 (toll-free within Canada & USA). Use the following Passcode followed by the number sign: 1594
Webcast & Information Slides: Investors will be able to listen to the conference over the Internet as well as access supplemental information slides (in pdf format).
- Links to the webcast and slides will be available approximately 30 minutes prior to the call on Pure's IR website under the Events section.
- The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Pure Technologies Ltd.
Pure Technologies Ltd. is an international asset management, technology and services company which has developed patented technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of critical infrastructure around the world. Pure's business model incorporates four distinct but complementary business streams:
- Sales of proprietary monitoring technologies for pipelines, bridges and structures;
- Recurring revenue from data analysis, site maintenance, and from technology licensing;
- Premium technical services including pipeline inspection, leak detection and condition assessment;
- Specialized engineering services in areas related to asset management, primarily in the area of pipeline condition assessment for water and wastewater infrastructure.
® Registered Trademarks, property of Pure Technologies Ltd.
"The TSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release"
SOURCE Pure Technologies Ltd.
For further information: For additional information, visit Pure's IR website or contact Paul Moon, Director of Investor Relations; (403) 537-3244