SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA, July 14, 2014 /CNW/ - Pulse Performance Products, a Bravo Sports Corp. brand and leader in high performance scooters, has partnered with the world's most recognized kids characters to launch Pulse Safe Start®, the first 3-wheel electric scooter for kids ages three and older.
Designed specifically for the needs of small riders, Pulse Safe Start scooters are stable, easy to step on, and have a wide deck for multiple foot positions. They also feature three large, smooth rolling urethane wheels, a 13" wheel base, 3" deck height, and 9" width by 16" length deck foot area.
On July 11, 2014, Pulse Safe Start was awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved seal. The seal is granted to brands that have been reviewed, tested and recommended by Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) parents, North America's largest parent testing community
"We were so pleased that the Pulse Safe Start scooter earned the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval! This is a great product for little ones and with its five safety features built in to keep the scooter stable and keep the child safe, it's the perfect combination of safety and innovation," said Sharon Vinderine, CEO and Founder, PTPA Parent Tested Parent Approved.
"Pulse Safe Start was designed to get young kids on scooters in a safe way so they can ride alongside their older siblings" said Kellie Swaim, Senior Director Marketing and Licensing at Bravo Sports Corp. "Being recognized by the PTPA is an honor and we couldn't be happier to receive this seal of approval."
Parents can rest assured that their little ones are safe as the new scooters are Parent Tested Parent Approved, have five safety features, specific dimensions and technology that allows kids to ride within seconds, regardless of experience.
Five safety features of the new Pulse Safe Start 3-Wheel Electric Scooters:
- Steering limiter: Safe maneuverability. Young or inexperienced riders can easily steer the scooter, controlling the turns of the sidewalk or driveway while remaining safely balanced. With the steering limiter built in, riders won't be able to make sharp turns or over-steer.
- Safe Start: Smooth, gradual take-off. Ideal for young riders, there is no abrupt take off when starting the electric scooter, thanks to the innovative push button throttle. The patent pending (in design and controller function) push button throttle gently starts the motor to reach a comfortable driving speed without any sudden movement or jerk.
- Wide track: Improved stability and improved ride. The stable three-wheel design with the wide front wheelbase keeps riders balanced, while the overall deck shape provides maximum stability with every turn so riders won't tip over.
- Low stance: Stable, low center of gravity. The comfortable low deck height not only makes getting on and off the scooter safer for younger kids, but also makes it easier to ride and maneuver.
- Deck stability: Large deck for comfortable foot positioning. Young riders often prefer to stand facing forward with both feet together. The wide, generous deck accommodates that and many other foot positions. Also our intuitive top grip surface provides a safe, non-slip foot bed to keep little feet from slipping off while riding.
Kids with a maximum weight up to 50 lbs. can ride the six volt scooter for up to 40 minutes with an eight hour charge time.
ABOUT BRAVO SPORTS:
Bravo Sports, global leader in the recreational and sporting goods markets, has a stable of market-leading brands, including: E-Z UP™, Shade Tech™, Quik Shade™, John Deere™, Element™, Moto Shade™, Quik Chair™, Quik Shade Pets™, Blacktop 360™, Airzone™, Variflex™, Pulse Performance Products™, Pulse Safe Start™, Kryptonics™, Darkstar™, Blind™, Speed Demons™, X Games™, Satellite™, Maple™, Channel One™, Static™, Ten-Eighty™, and Hyper™; to go along with several industry leading licenses with other outstanding partners like Marvel™, Nickelodeon™ and Disney/Pixar™. Products made by Bravo Sports, which include Instant Canopies, BBQ's, Trampolines, Skateboards, Scooters, Skates, Ramps, Rails and more, can be found at major retailers worldwide. Bravo Sports headquarters is located at 12801 Carmenita Rd., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. 562-484-5100 www.bravosportscorp.com, www.pulsescooters.com, www.quikshade.com,www.quikshadepets.com, www.blacktop360.com, www.ezup.com, http://www.safestartscooter.com
SOURCE: Bravo Sports Corp.
For further information: Media Contact: ChizComm Ltd • www.chizcomm.com on behalf of Bravo Sports Corp Kassandra O'Brien, 416.551.0822 X336, [email protected] OR Nila Halycia, 416 551 0822 X338, [email protected]