GATINEAU, QC, June 16, 2017 /CNW/ - Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) wishes to inform motorists, cyclists and pedestrians of upcoming lane closures and reductions of the boardwalk on the Alexandra Bridge.
The Ottawa-bound lane will be closed on the following dates:
- June 19, 2017, from 7 pm to 5 am for general maintenance
- June 20, 2017, from 9 am to 12 pm (or June 21, from 9 am to 12 pm, depending on the weather) for the installation of Canada Day banners
- July 2, 2017, from 2 am to 4 am for the removal of the Canada Day banners
The Gatineau-bound lane will be closed on June 20, 2017, from 7 pm to 5 am for general maintenance.
The boardwalk will be reduced on the following dates for general maintenance:
- June 17 and 18, 2017, from 7 am to 5 pm
- June 19 to 22, 2017, from 9 am to 3 pm and from 7 pm to 5 am
Pedestrians and cyclists will need to use caution when crossing the boardwalk. Cyclists will be asked to walk their bicycles on the boardwalk during these reductions.
The schedule may change due to weather conditions.
PSPC thanks users for their patience.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook
SOURCE Public Services and Procurement Canada
For further information: Real Property Branch, Public Services and Procurement Canada, [email protected]