TORONTO, Sept. 25, 2014 /CNW/ - Now in its 5th year, ProFusion 2014 (October 15 and 16 at Toronto's Metro Convention Centre) offers pros and enthusiasts alike a chance to meet the leading manufacturers face-to-face, learn from world-famous professionals, and see first-hand the latest developments in the photo and video world.
Even after last year's record-breaking year, according to Vistek VP Kevin Parker, ProFusion 2014 promises to be the biggest and best yet.
"The new venue is absolutely spectacular. It gives our impressive list of international exhibitors a massive 70,000 square foot showroom to work with. For example, Sony's sprawling '4K World' booth, more than 5 times the size of last year, is an event in itself."
As Canada's premiere pro imaging tradeshow, ProFusion offers a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders about imaging solutions.
To emphasize the ProFusion difference, Mr. Parker says, "The primary mission of ProFusion has always been to showcase and celebrate the pro imaging industry in Canada. To that end, over two full days, attendees can look forward to witnessing a fusion of the latest technology and the brightest minds in the industry."
A sampling of this year's tradeshow will include:
- New products from all the major camera and audio manufacturers
- One-of-a-kind product demonstrations throughout the day on the tradeshow floor
- The latest in 4K – including the Canadian launch of Sony's PXW-FS7
- Canadian launch of the Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Quadcopters, wireless, LED lighting, camera rigs & stabilizers
- Exclusive seminars & workshops
- And the now-famous not-to-be-missed ProFusion Show Specials
"For anyone who's seriously into photography or video, ProFusion is a must-see event," adds Mr. Parker. "It's NAB, Photokina and IBC under one roof, a Canadian showcase for the best international brands in the world."
Free tickets are available at www.ProFusionexpo.com.
SOURCE: Vistek, Ltd.