PrinterOn Provides the Ultimate Mobile Printing Experience to Hotel Guests Around the World
18 Jun, 2013, 08:08 ET
PrinterOn, the World's First Cloud Printing Solution, Unveils the Next Generation of Cloud Printing at HITEC 2013
KITCHENER, ON, June 18, 2013 /CNW/ - PrinterOn, the world's leading mobile printing solution for public printing locations, has announced that it has released a significant upgrade to its service, bringing greater flexibility, faster printing and ease of use to the hospitality industry. New features include:
- Guest Printing Made Even Faster - The introduction of push notifications combined with our patented polling provides near real-time cloud printing. Guests will get printed documents almost as quickly as being directly connected to a printer, keeping mobile workers productive while on-the-go.
- Multiple Language Support - The PrinterOn mobile apps for iOS and Android as well as the web printing portals now have support for 10 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, making it easy for international guests to use the service.
- Release Documents from Any Device - The new remote job release feature allows users to release documents directly from their mobile device. Users of PrinterOn can also release their documents using the keypad at the printer, using the web release on a business center computer or directly on a printer that is embedded with the PrinterOn solution such as Ricoh HotSpot MFPs.
- PrinterOn Discovery for Public Networks - Automatically find PrinterOn services at any location with the Discovery feature of the PrinterOn mobile apps. This new feature works with all PrinterOn app platforms (iOS, Android) and eliminates the need for guests to configure or search for services.
With more and more hotel guests bringing tablets and other mobile devices with them when traveling, especially for business, access to reliable printing on-the-go is a required hotel service. The PrinterOn mobile printing solution was the first public printing solution developed for the hospitality industry and has been deployed at thousands of properties around the world. Guests rely on PrinterOn every day to print documents for meetings, boarding passes, or whatever they need in hard copy.
Public printing locations such as hotels, conference centers, airports and libraries choose PrinterOn for its reliability and the unique options and features that make it a completely customizable solution for each customer. Hotels can choose between a hardware or software deployment depending on their current or future needs. PrinterOn can be co-deployed with a Business Center provider, offered as part of an HSIA package or installed as a stand-alone solution. Other options and features include:
- Multiple printing methods provide options for users: web upload, mobile apps, email printing or PrintWhere Driver
- Customized brand specific web printing portals
- Quick installation process
- Integration with PayPal for a pay-for-print service
"This next generation of cloud printing is part of the overall initiative to provide a full and complete experience to users of the PrinterOn mobile printing solution such as mobile executives. We are committed to keep bringing the innovation and enhancements to the market that continue to make PrinterOn the leading choice for mobile printing in the hospitality industry," said Ken Noreikis, Vice President Sales & Marketing. "Hotels have the ability to provide a much needed and valued business amenity to people on-the-go who need to print mission critical documents when they need them from wherever they may be."
The PrinterOn solution is distributed through DOCOMO interTouch under the Freedom Print brand in Asia-Pacific, Middle-East Africa and Latin America. DOCOMO interTouch provides full deployment and support for Freedom Print, powered by PrinterOn.
"The Freedom Print solution, powered by PrinterOn technology, is fully aligned with our commitment to deliver innovative products to the hospitality industry. Our partnership with PrinterOn goes two ways, and the latest PrinterOn upgrade enabling the solution in Asian languages is the fruit of a tight collaboration between the two organizations," said Charles Reed, CEO of DOCOMO interTouch.
PrinterOn will be at HITEC 2013 in Minneapolis at booth 420. For more information on PrinterOn mobile printing solutions for Hospitality, go to www.printeron.com/industry/hospitality
PrinterOn is the world's leading Enterprise-grade Mobile Printing Platform. PrinterOn has been delivering mobile printing solutions for 13 years to four major verticals: enterprise, education, public and home. PrinterOn was the first to develop a cloud printing solution and uses cloud technology to enable users to print documents from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop to any PrinterOn-enabled printer in the world. There are over 10,000 PrinterOn public printing locations worldwide. The PrinterOn mobile printing solution is the only patent protected, fully-agnostic solution in the market today with the ability to connect disparate networks into one simple-to-manage enterprise or hosted solution. PrinterOn has been deployed in corporations, hotels, universities, airports, libraries in over 70 countries. Since its inception in 2000, PrinterOn has processed over 10 million print jobs and has printed more than 50 million pages. PrinterOn technology is protected in the U.S. and internationally by issued and pending patents including US Patents 7,007,093, 7,249,188, 6,990,527 and 7,827,293. www.printeron.com
SOURCE: PrinterOn Corporation
For further information:
Marketing Communications Specialist
Share this article