Prime Meridian Holding Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., March 8, 2017 /CNW/ -- Prime Meridian Holding Company (OCTQX:PMHG), today announced Sammie D. Dixon, Jr., President and CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on March 15, 2017.
DATE: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
TIME: 1:00 PM EST
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions real-time in the presentation hall. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- The Company declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share on its common stock payable to shareholders of record as of February 16, 2017.
- Net income increased 30.3% to $2.2 million from 2015 to 2016, boosted by strong growth in both net interest income and noninterest income.
- Mortgage banking revenue, which consists of both origination fee income and gains (losses) on the sale of mortgage loans, increased 71.3% to $935,000 in 2016 and continues to represent a growing source of revenue for the Company.
- Total assets increased 24.5% during 2016 to $303.9 million.
- Year over year, the Company reported strong growth in both its net loan portfolio and total deposits. Net loans grew 19.1%, or $35.7 million, to $222.8 million, while total deposits grew $57.8 million or 26.6% to $275.3 million.
- For the year ended December 31, 2016, the Return on Average Assets was 0.81%, the Return on Average Equity was 8.51%, and the net interest margin was 3.74%.
- During the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company completed the construction of its permanent branch building in Crawfordville, FL. Since entering this market in September, 2015, this location has collected nearly $30 million in deposits as of December 31, 2016.
- Prime Meridian Bank was ranked No. 20 nationally by American Banker Magazine as one of the "Best Banks to Work For."
About Prime Meridian Holding Company
Prime Meridian Holding Company is headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida and offers a broad range of banking services through our wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Prime Meridian Bank. We are a bank founded on a culture of client relationships driven by purpose: "banking done right, right away." Our five core principles (Passion - Grace - Integrity - Tenacity - Accountability) support our actions and guide decisions. The creativity and flexibility in our organizational structure enhances our strong risk-management culture. The experience of our entire team and high-quality client service distinguishes us from other banks. This foundation allows us to expand our products and services to clients resulting in steady, long-term growth.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Prime Meridian Holding Company
For further information: Prime Meridian Holding Company: Sammie D. Dixon, Jr., CEO and President, 850.907.2345, [email protected]; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, [email protected]