MONTREAL, Sept. 5, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Le Groupe Prével, a leading Montreal-based residential real estate developer, celebrates its 35th anniversary this month. With over 9,000 quality homes delivered since 1978, Prével continues to deliver ground-breaking innovative projects, many of which have transformed entire neighbourhoods of Montreal.
"We create living environments, not merely homes. That is why we take enormous care to understand the feelings our projects create in those who choose our products. Our clients take great pleasure from living in their new unit. This human element motivates our team to constantly innovate. The introduction of our urban chalets in 1996 is but one of many examples showing how this constant innovation is reflected in our projects. We are proud to make condo ownership accessible to younger buyers by making the best use of space within each unit," says Jacques Vincent, Co-President of Prével.
Over the years, Prével's projects have repeatedly set the bar, including:
- Sault-au-Récollet in Ahuntsic, which earned several commendations, including the prestigious Governor General's Prix d'excellence in 1985;
- Village Saint-Louis, a large development comprised of over 1,100 units, complete with a linear park, a stream with nearby walking paths, gazebos and picnic areas, all of which lend themselves to neighbourhood living;
- Quais de la Commune, a loft project that breathed new life into the western part of Old Montreal while preserving the industrial heritage of this neighbourhood;
- Lowney, the very first project to see the light of day in Griffintown, and which today boasts over 1,600 units of which 1,150 are occupied. The Lowney's unique rooftop terraces and innovative common areas contribute to the success of this project, and create a real sense of pride among its owners;
- Impérial, where an abandoned industrial block of Saint Henri was transformed into 750 new condos and lofts, and a bustling community of over 1,000 residents;
- Seville, where 477 new condo units were sold in record time. This project reinvigorated the western end of Sainte Catherine street near the old Forum by creating a new economic and residential dynamic in this long-neglected part of downtown;
- Bassins du Havre, a model project, simultaneously innovative, eco-friendly and respectful of its heritage, where water is everywhere, and proximity to the Lachine Canal offers an oasis right in the heart of the city.
Prével's 35th birthday celebrations continue all through the month of September, with events taking place at 21e arrondissement, a new Prével-branded project with strong European influences located in Old Montreal.
Le Groupe Prével has been a leading developer of real estate for the past 35 years, and employs 185 people. Attention to detail, constant innovation and attentive customer service have contributed to Prével's reputation as a market leader at the forefront of residential real estate development. Included among its major condo projects in Montreal are 21e arrondissement Old Montreal, Bassins du Havre (Griffintown), Seville (downtown), Loft Impérial (Saint-Henri) and Lowney (Griffintown).
Image with caption: "Prével Celebrates 35 years! Live well since 1978. A market leader at the forefront of residential real estate development Le Groupe Prével has several condo projects in Montreal. (CNW Group/Prével Group)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130905_C4431_PHOTO_EN_30413.jpg
SOURCE: Prével Group
For further information:
For more information or media statements, please contact:
Le Groupe Prével
514 281-9696, extension 27
Prével's new website will be on-line September 6: www.prevel.ca