NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2015 /CNW/ -- A company can decide to go public at any time; however, this is a complicated process which requires taking various factors into consideration and has a multitude of implications. To help guide private companies through the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process, Bloomberg BNA is hosting an open panel discussion with experts from PricewaterhouseCoopers, Baker & McKenzie, Barclays Capital and Vintage, a division of PR Newswire.
Going Public: A How-to Guide for Making an Initial Public Offering
Thursday, December 3, 2015
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET
Pre-register here, now: http://www.bna.com/going-public-howto-m57982063621/
This FREE WEBINAR program will provide straightforward tactical guidance for companies in the United States that are considering making an IPO, demonstrating what a company can expect from initial consideration to post-IPO. Gain an understanding from legal, accounting, and banking perspectives in this "how-to" guide discussing considerations for U.S. companies such as:
- At what point should a company consider the IPO route?
- What should be in place before turning to this strategy?
- Who are the key players in this process?
- What considerations should be made when choosing IPO partners?
- What steps need to be followed to get the stock listed?
- What alternative options exist?
- What happens after the IPO?
- What if the IPO does not go as planned?
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to important strategic and tactical advice, the webinar also offers Continuing Education Credit to qualifying attendees that attend the webinar in real-time.
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisite: None
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- CLE Credit: 1.0 (may vary based on from which jurisdiction requested)
- CPE Credits: 1.0
- Mike Gould: Partner, Deals - Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Marc Paul: Partner & Chair of the North America Corporate & Securities Practice Group, Baker & McKenzie
- Scott Skidmore: Managing Director, Equity Capital Markets, Barclays Capital
- Liam Power: President, Vintage, a division of PR Newswire
Vintage, a PR Newswire division, is a top-three provider of full-service regulatory compliance and shareholder communications services, delivered across our three practice areas: Capital Markets, Corporate Services and Institutional & Fund Services. Founded in 2002 and acquired by PR Newswire in 2007, Vintage has evolved to become the industry's intelligent value choice. We deliver a flexible balance of people, facilities and technology to ensure that regulatory compliance and shareholder communications processes are efficient, transparent and painless. Services include IPO registrations, transactions, virtual data rooms, EDGAR & XBRL filing, typesetting, financial printing and investor relations websites.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- from rich media to online video to multimedia -- and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Bradley H. Smith
Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services
PR Newswire & Vintage