Limits Apply to Registered Political Parties, Candidates and
Third Parties in the Federal By‑Election in Nanaimo–Ladysmith
GATINEAU, QC, April 2, 2019 /CNW/ -
- The Chief Electoral Officer has released the preliminary election expenses limits for political parties and candidates and the election advertising expenses limit for third parties for the federal by-election in the electoral district of Nanaimo–Ladysmith (British Columbia).
- View the preliminary election expenses limit for political parties with a candidate in Nanaimo–Ladysmith.
- View the preliminary election expenses limit for candidates in Nanaimo–Ladysmith.
- View the limit on election advertising expenses incurred by third parties for this by-election.
- The final election expenses limits for parties and candidates will be available on Monday, April 29, 2019.
- Election expenses limits for political parties and for candidates, as well as the election advertising limit for third parties, are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Elections Canada is an independent, non-partisan agency that reports directly to Parliament.
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.
SOURCE Elections Canada
For further information: Elections Canada Media Relations, 1-877-877-9515, elections.ca