Preliminary Election Expenses Limits Are Now Available Online
Nov 09, 2017, 15:03 ET
Limits Apply to Registered Political Parties, Candidates and
Third Parties in the Federal By‑elections
GATINEAU, QC, Nov. 9, 2017 /CNW/ -
- The Acting Chief Electoral Officer has released the preliminary election expenses limits for political parties and candidates, and election advertising expenses limits for third parties, for the federal by-elections in Battlefords–Lloydminster (Saskatchewan), Bonavista–Burin–Trinity (Newfoundland and Labrador), Scarborough–Agincourt (Ontario) and South Surrey–White Rock (British Columbia).
- Preliminary election expenses limits for political parties running a candidate in:
- Preliminary election expenses limits for candidates in:
- These limits are based on the preliminary list of electors. The final election expenses limits for parties and candidates will be available on Monday, December 4th, after the list has been revised.
- Limits for third parties in the following electoral districts:
- Election expenses limits for political parties and for candidates, as well as election advertising expenses limits for third parties, are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Ready to vote
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.
SOURCE Elections Canada
For further information: Elections Canada Media Relations, 1-877-877-9515, elections.ca
Share this article