Pond Technologies Holdings Inc. Files Revised Q1 2018 Unaudited Financial Statements
Sep 27, 2018, 17:50 ET
/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES. ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF U.S. SECURITIES LAWS./
CALGARY, Sept. 27, 2018 /CNW/ - Pond Technologies Holdings Inc. (the "Corporation" or "Pond") (TSX.V: POND) announces that it has filed revised unaudited condensed interim consolidated financial statements for the three months ended March 31, 2018 (the "Revised Q1 2018 Financials") pursuant to a continuous disclosure review of the Corporation's filings by the Ontario Securities Commission in connection with an application by the Corporation to be deemed a reporting issuer in Ontario in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
The material revisions to the Revised Q1 2018 Financials are the following:
- Inclusion of the notice required under applicable securities laws that such financial statements have not been reviewed by the Corporation's auditor;
- Clarification that the comparative period included in the condensed interim consolidated statements of financial position are as at December 31, 2017;
- Addition of a statement of changes in shareholders' equity for the corresponding interim period ending March 31, 2017;
- Additional disclosure regarding the Corporation's discontinued operations; and
- Additional disclosure associated with the Corporation's adoption of IFRS 15, Revenue from Contracts with Customers and IFRS 9 Financial Instruments.
The Revised Q1 2018 Financials replace and supersede the previously filed original financial statements. Such previously filed original financial statements should be disregarded.
The Revised Q1 2018 Financials are available for review on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com or on the Corporation's website at www.pondtech.com.
About Pond Technologies:
Located in Markham Ontario, Pond is a technology company that provides profitable solutions to the global health and wellness challenges of pollution abatement and nutrition. Pond's proprietary growth platform optimizes key growth inputs in order to provide a controlled environment that maximizes the growth of algae and other organisms. It enables industrial emitters to generate new revenue streams from the transformation of waste CO2 to valuable algae‐based products used as proteins for animal feed and nutraceutical products like Chlorella, Spirulina and Astaxanthin for human consumption.
Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
View original content: www.pondtech.com
SOURCE Pond Technologies Holdings Inc.
For further information: Steve Martin, Chief Executive Officer, at [email protected], 416-287-3835 ext. 201; Chris Cory at [email protected], 416‐287‐3835 ext. 215
Share this article