Petromin Resources Ltd. - Update of TWE

VANCOUVER, June 17, 2013 /CNW/ - Petromin Resources Ltd. (the "Company") was advised today by TerraWest Energy Corp. ("TWE") that TWE is seeking written clarification from China National Petroleum Corporation ("CNPC") regarding the coalbed methane ("CBM") fairway lands within the Liuhuanggou CBM production sharing contract ("PSC"). Until such clarification is received, TWE will delay the start of CBM operations for 2013.

The Company holds 22.28% interest in TWE. TWE holds a 47% interest in and is the operator of the Liuhuanggou CBM PSC located in the Junggar Basin of Xinjiang, China. CNPC holds the remaining 53% of the PSC. The PSC is now administered by PetroChina Coalbed Methane Company Ltd., an indirect subsidiary of CNPC.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

SOURCE: Petromin Resources Ltd.

For further information:

1120-1090 W. Pender Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6E 2N7
Telephone: (604) 682-8831
Fax: (604) 682-8683
Attn: Arthur Ross Gorrell

Organization Profile

Petromin Resources Ltd.

More on this organization

Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890