VANCOUVER, Oct. 16, 2017 /CNW/ - Messrs. Michael Gokturk, Lance Tracey, Marc Levy and Roger Hardy (collectively, the "Requisitioning Shareholders"), directors and shareholders of Payfirma Corporation ("Payfirma" or the "Company"), wish to advise shareholders of Payfirma of the following:
- In order to streamline the process of considering the matters proposed by Mr. Gokturk in respect of the special meeting of shareholders to be held on October 24, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. (PDT) and by Messrs. Tracey, Levy and Hardy in respect of the special meeting of shareholders to be held on October 24, 2017 a 10:00 a.m. (PDT), and in the interest of administrative efficiency, the Requisitioning Shareholders have agreed to consolidate the two meetings into one meeting (the "Combined Meeting").
- The Combined Meeting will be held at the offices of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, 1200 Waterfront Center, 200 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, on October 24, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. (PDT).
- The Chair of the Combined Meeting will be appointed in accordance with Payfirma's By-Laws.
- At the Combined Meeting, shareholders of Payfirma will be asked to consider and vote upon all of the matters set forth in the notice of meeting and accompanying information circular and forms of proxy of each of Michael Gokturk dated September 20, 2017 and Marc Levy dated October 9, 2017, namely:
- To remove Roger Hardy, Marc Levy and Lance Tracey as directors of Payfirma;
- To fix the number of directors at four directors;
- If the foregoing are approved, to elect Paul Pathak as a director of Payfirma;
- To require Payfirma to reimburse Michael Gokturk and any other shareholders requisitioning the meeting called by Michael Gokturk for their expenses reasonably incurred in requisitioning, calling and holding the Combined Meeting;
- To remove Michael Gokturk, Ryan Holmes and John Rante as directors of Payfirma;
- To fix the number of directors at three directors; and
- To require the Company to reimburse Marc Levy and any other shareholders requisitioning the meeting called by Marc Levy for their expenses reasonably incurred in requisitioning, calling and holding the Combined Meeting.
- All blue proxies solicited by Mr. Gokturk and all white and yellow proxies solicited by Messrs. Tracey, Levy and Hardy that are validly completed and deposited by Payfirma shareholders with Kingsdale Advisors and Laurel Hill Advisory Group, respectively, on or before 2:00 p.m. (PDT) on October 20, 2017, will be exercised in accordance with the instructions provided therein at the Combined Meeting. All references to "Meeting" in the forms of proxies delivered by the Requisitioning Shareholders shall be deemed to mean the "Combined Meeting" and shall be modified as necessary in order to give effect to the matters listed above to be dealt with at the Combined Meeting.
- TSX Trust Company will act as independent scrutineer in order to tabulate the votes cast at the Combined Meeting.
The Requisitioning Shareholders, while not agreed on all aspects of the Combined Meeting, are nevertheless agreed that consolidating the two special meetings into the Combined Meeting will operate to ensure that the subject matter of both previously called special meetings are dealt with in as efficient a manner as possible.
SOURCE Payfirma Corporation
For further information: Questions or requests for assistance with voting may be directed to: Kingsdale Advisors - For Michael Gokturk, North America Toll Free: 1-855-682-2031 | Outside North America: 1-416-867-2272, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Laurel Hill Advisory Group - For Lance Tracey, Marc Levy and Roger Hardy, North America Toll Free: 1-877-452-7184 | Collect Calls Outside North America: 416-304-0211, Email: email@example.com