Dec 11, 2017, 08:35 ET
Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2017 /CNW/ -- Orocobre (ASX: ORE, TSX: ORL) today announced that the December 7 online presentation from Richard Seville is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Orocobre's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Pure play lithium exposure with clear growth strategy
- Production through the September quarter was 2,135 tonnes of lithium carbonate with consecutive increases month on month as brine concentration and evaporation rates increased
- Production has continued to increase in October, and is on track to achieve budget of 1,220 tonnes for the month. Production has averaged 44 tonnes per day (90% of design) over the past week as brine concentration continued to rise in line with modelling
- The Company reiterates guidance for the full year of 14,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate with production split approximately 45/55 between the first and second halves with record production expected in the December quarter at a production cost of <US$4,000/tonne
- Sales revenue for the September quarter is US$23.2 million on total sales of 2,072 tonnes of lithium carbonate
- Average FOB price received up 5% quarter on quarter (QoQ) to US$11,190/tonne with higher priced contracts reflecting firmer market conditions. Prices are expected to continue to exceed US$11,000 per tonne FOB in the December FY18 quarter with market conditions remaining tight
- Cash costs (on cost of goods sold basis) were US$4,987/tonne as a result of lower production volumes in July and August and increased soda ash unit costs caused by the impact of bad weather in June
About Orocobre Limited
Orocobre Limited (Orocobre) is a dynamic global lithium carbonate supplier and an established producer of boron. Orocobre is dual listed on the Australia and Toronto Stock Exchanges (ASX: ORE), (TSE: ORL). Orocobre's operations include its Olaroz Lithium Facility in Northern Argentina, Borax Argentina, an established Argentine boron minerals and refined chemicals producer and a 35% interest in Advantage Lithium.
For further information, please visit www.orocobre.com
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
For further information: Orocobre, Andrew Barber, Investor Relations Manager, T: +61 7 3871 3985, M: +61 418 783 701, E: [email protected]; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, Phone 201 360 6767 | Mobile 212 729 8350, [email protected], http://www.orocobre.com
Share this article