WASHINGTON and MONTREAL, Sept. 24, 2015 /CNW/ - e-SignLive, the e-signature choice for business, today announced the winners of its annual E-Signature Leadership Awards. These awards recognize organizations that are using e-signature technology to take their business digital so they can deliver game-changing digital and mobile customer experiences, and drive stronger performance within the enterprise.
The awards cover five categories, four of which recognize organizational achievements in the area of customer experience, business transformation, pioneering efforts and partner innovation. The fifth, an E-Signature Ambassador Award, recognizes an individual's contribution in helping advance e-signature adoption through education, innovation and participation in industry associations.
"The E-Signature Leadership Awards celebrate the people and organizations leading the digital charge in paper-intensive sectors of business and government, going beyond paving the way for e-signatures," said e-SignLive CEO Tommy Petrogiannis. "These individuals and organizations have challenged their teams to think differently, innovated with the cloud, mobile, accessibility and global deployments, and refined their use of e-signatures to wow customers, constituents, employees and business partners. Congratulations to all winners and nominees."
Award winners and finalists were recognized at a ceremony held September 10, 2015 in Washington, D.C., during the e-SignLive Conference 2015.
THE 2015 WINNERS
E-Signature Customer Experience Award
- Awarded to: Tangerine
- Canada's leading direct bank, Tangerine accomplished an industry first by implementing mobile e-signature capability for the transfer of registered investments from other banks to Tangerine.
E-Signature Pioneer Award
- Awarded to: Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Department of Defense
As the first Federal agency to adopt e-signatures in 1996, the Joint Chiefs of Staff have become a model for many other Defense and Federal Civilian agencies to digitize their workflows.
E-Signature Partner Innovation Award:
- Two awards were given out in this category: IBM and Nuvola Group
- IBM and Nuvola Group: These e-SignLive partners collaborated to bring cloud-based and mobile-enabled e-signatures at a 'Big 4' Australian bank's customer onboarding processes.
E-Signature Ambassador Award
- Awarded to: Jacob Williams, VP, eBusiness Consultant Manager, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- An e-signature industry expert, Mr. Williams has demonstrated commitment to advancing e-signatures across financial services through his involvement with the Electronic Signature and Records Association (ESRA) and his support for accessible e-signing in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For more information on how business and government are leading the digital charge with e-SignLive, visit www.silanis.com/industries/ or read more about e-SignLive's extensive partner ecosystem at www.silanis.com/partners-and-apps/.
For further information: Media contact: Sarah Milner, e-SignLive by Silanis, 250-216-1762, email@example.com