Platinum and Gold Sponsors On-Site for Unveiling of Project Red Oxygen
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 18, 2013 /CNW/ - At the 2013 Enterprise World conference in Orlando, Florida, OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX,TSX: OTC), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today recognized its all-star roster of pivotal partners who will be sponsors at this week's highly anticipated event. The Partner Summit, currently under way, officially kicks off the opening of the largest OpenText Enterprise Information Management conference to-date.
"We are very fortunate to have the ongoing support and innovative backing of industry heavyweights as we build out a global EIM ecosystem," said Kevin Cochrane, Chief Marketing Officer, OpenText. "We are especially grateful that many of our partners have joined us as we make company history with this week's launch of Project Red Oxygen. We remain committed to establishing and evolving key relationships that will help us enhance the value of our Enterprise Information Management offerings for our worldwide customer base."
Partners will be onsite to show support as Project Red Oxygen, OpenText's first choreographed release of software, is unveiled. As sponsors of the conference, partners will host a wide range of panel and breakout sessions exploring a number of topics including the next generation of digital marketing, the evolution of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), how to achieve complete information governance, enhancing business capability through EIM, and much more.
- Deloitte, OpenText's Global System Integrator of the Year, has delivered over 100 OpenText and EIM projects via a network of member firms in the past three years.
- SAP, OpenText's Global Partner of the Year, has shared over two decades of partnership and co-development with OpenText.
- ExactTarget, a salesforce.com company, is a provider of industry-leading digital marketing software and helps OpenText customers to deliver a more creative and rich email marketing experience.
- hybris software, an SAP company, helps businesses around the globe sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
- The IQ Business Group works with OpenText to help clients save time and money through effective management of their electronic information.
- Microsoft, OpenText's Global Technology Partner of the Year, is motivated and inspired by how OpenText customers use software, service and solutions to find creative solutions to business problems.
- MRM is a top global agency of diverse craftspeople focused on creativity, performance and technology using OpenText to drive relevant end-to-end customer experiences.
- Siteworx is a full-service digital experience agency with design, web content and ecommerce integration expertise.
"OpenText looks forward to continuing to work with our strategic partners to deliver customer-centric solutions on a global scale that accelerate time to competitive advantage and create demonstrable business value," said Piyush Patel, VP Worldwide Alliances Strategy and Marketing, OpenText.
Learn more about OpenText EIM:
- Get breaking news on OpenText Enterprise World 2013 and engage with attendees and OpenText experts on Twitter by following #OTEW2013
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Connect with OpenText:
OpenText provides Enterprise Information Management software that helps companies of all sizes and industries to manage, secure and leverage their unstructured business information, either in their data center or in the cloud. Over 50,000 companies already use OpenText solutions to unleash the power of their information. To learn more about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX;TSX: OTC), please visit: www.opentext.com.
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2013 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/2/global/site-copyright.html_SKU.
SOURCE: Open Text Corporation
For further information: