Global Customers and Partners Honored for Delivering Innovative Solutions to Enable the Digital World
WATERLOO, Ontario, July 12, 2017 /CNW/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX,TSX: OTEX), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the winners of the 2017 OpenText Elite™ Customer and Partner of the Year Awards. The OpenText Elite™ Customer Awards, presented annually at Enterprise World, recognize organizations that have delivered innovative solutions to accelerate business processes, transform information, maximize data insights and simplify supply chain challenges. The Partner of the Year Awards recognize OpenText partners' commitment to enabling the digital world and providing their customers with solutions for a better way to work.
OpenText Elite™ Customer Awards 2017
"Every year, we recognize the incredible progress and achievements of our OpenText customers," said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO and CTO of OpenText. "It is critical that organizations are able to navigate the new challenges of the new digital world, and this year's recipients are at the forefront of this transformation, driving competitive advantage from digital disruption. The OpenText Elite™ Customer Award winners have embraced digital at the very core of their organizations, and accepted digitization as a key part of their strategy. Congratulations to all our 2017 Customer Award winners."
- CEO's Innovation Award – Delta Air Lines
- EIM Innovation Award – Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB)
- Cloud Innovation Award – Oil Search
- Life Sciences Innovation Award – Genentech
- Public Sector Innovation Award – City of San Diego
- Energy and Engineering Innovation Award – Salt River Project (SRP)
- Retail Innovation Award – AutoZone
- Financial Services Innovation Award – The PrivateBank
- Supply Chain Innovation Award – Broadcom Limited
- Digital Transformation Excellence Award – County of Los Angeles, Department of Human Resources
- Operational Excellence Award – Solenis
- Consumer Products Innovation Award – British American Tobacco (BAT)
- Telecommunication Innovation Award – NTT Singapore Pte Ltd
- Health Insurance Innovation Award – Humana
- Manufacturing Innovation Award – Knorr–Bremse Group
- SAP Integration Excellence Award – Puget Sound Energy (PSE)
- Business Analytics Excellence Award – SecureWorks
- Innovating for Millennials Award – Fujitsu
OpenText Partner of the Year Awards 2017
"OpenText relies on the value its partner network brings to its solutions, and we only work with the best, whether they're resellers, technology partners, or service and solution providers," said Adam Howatson, CMO at OpenText. "Our partners are a key part of our business, and core to our strategy. Simply put, partners help us win, and provide critical value and support for our customers. Congratulations to our 2017 Partner of the Year Award winners."
2017 Partner of the Year Award winners are:
- Partner of the Year – SAP
- Global SI of the Year – Accenture
- Reseller Partner of the Year – AT&T
- Implementation Partner of the Year – Deloitte
- Technology Partner of the Year – Shinydocs
- Rising Star Award – EY
OpenText enables the digital world, creating a better way for organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX,TSX: OTEX) visit opentext.com.
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2017 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks. Registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
SOURCE Open Text Corporation
For further information: Robin Lane, OpenText, +1 301-340-4277, email@example.com, http://www.OpenText.com