Partners From Across The World Honored for Delivering Customer Focused Solutions That Enable The Digital World
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 10, 2015 /CNW/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX,TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the winners of the 2015 OpenText Partner of the Year Awards. The awards recognize OpenText partners' commitment to enabling the digital world to accelerate business processes and networks, information needs, supply chain challenges and data insights that provide companies with a better way to work. Announced at the company's Enterprise World 2015 conference, the 2015 winners include: SAP, Deloitte, VILT and AIR.
"OpenText establishes relationships with the best resellers, technology, services, and solution providers to ensure our customers' success," said Adam Howatson, chief marketing officer at OpenText. "Our partners are an extension of our global sales force, connecting customers with OpenText solutions. Together, we fulfill key market objectives to drive new business, establish a competitive advantage, and create value for our customers."
- Global Enterprise Partner of the Year - SAP
- SAP has been an OpenText partner since 1992, with an incredible legacy and heritage of working together in one of the industry's most successful partner relationships. As it continues to partner with OpenText, SAP is creating new and innovative business models, accelerating the impact of technology investments, and helping customers simplify their digital transformation.
- Global SI Partner of the Year – Deloitte
- Deloitte brings a rich combination of experience and skills to help companies realize more value from their information management systems and create a single source for digital information. Deloitte offers innovative solutions and operational and organizational knowledge that help their clients to recognize the benefits digital and enterprise content management capabilities enable. These cross-industry solutions offer a broad array of industry-specific use cases based on OpenText technologies and are designed to help companies transform their businesses.
- Global Technology Partner of the Year – VILT
- With offices across Spain, Portugal and Brasil, VILT has worked in partnership with OpenText to drive a continuous and proactive search for new business opportunities and technology solutions that drive the digital transformation agenda of our joint customers. Closely aligned with OpenText across both presales and enterprise sales, the OpenText-VILT partnership delivers transformative solutions to customers' EIM challenges.
- Global Analytics Partner of the Year – AIR
- Based in Japan, AIR is a longstanding partner for OpenText Analytics, a relationship that stretches back nearly 20 years. AIR has an outstanding record of customer success and has enabled customers in many industries to realize the promise of analytics applied to their business challenges.
About OpenText Enterprise World
Now in its 17th year, OpenText Enterprise World explores the latest trends in the digital landscape and prepares attendees for success in the digital world. Attendees have the opportunity to hear keynotes from industry leaders as well as choose from more than 150 targeted training workshops, breakouts, and customer roundtables focused on cloud, security, collaboration, compliance and more. For the latest news on OpenText Enterprise World, visit the Enterprise World Buzz.
OpenText enables the digital world, creating a better way for organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX,TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com.
Connect with us:
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2015 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
SOURCE Open Text Corporation
For further information: Julie Millard, OpenText, 519-888-7111 x3454, email@example.com; Sonya Mehan, Investor Relations, OpenText, 519-888-7111 x2446, firstname.lastname@example.org | Katie Carbone, Weber Shandwick, 1 617-520-7135, email@example.com, http://www.opentext.com