TORONTO, Nov. 23, 2017 /CNW/ - The Ontario Trillium Foundation is thrilled to have been chosen as one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures™.
This national program, now in its 14th year, annually recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for having cultures that enhance performance and help sustain a competitive advantage.
"The Ontario Trillium Foundation is very honoured to be the recipient of this award. The staff are both humbled and excited to be recognized alongside other 2017 award winners," said Katharine Bambrick, CEO of the Foundation when she heard about the award.
The Ontario Trillium Foundation is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and one of Canada's largest granting foundations. The Foundation strives towards accountability, agility and excellence in everything we do.
"This award is a testament to the efforts of the staff at The Foundation who have been consciously cultivating a positive culture that impacts not just our internal activities, but also our grantees and ultimately the communities we serve," said Tim Jackson, Chair of the Board of the Foundation.
Part of our culture is building connections that create positive change in communities across Ontario. That makes our staff ambassadors of our mission to build healthy and vibrant communities in Ontario.
"At Waterstone we believe corporate culture drives performance and that it's your organization's greatest asset," said Marty Parker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Waterstone Human Capital and Chair of Canada's Most Admired™ Corporate Cultures. "What's remarkable about this dynamic list of 2017 winners is their commitment to culture as a competitive advantage. They truly set the benchmark for cultivating, and sustaining, great cultures that ultimately drive their growth and performance. The 2017 winning organizations are to be admired for the diverse and impactful ways they make sure culture underpins all that makes them successful."
- The Canada's Most Admired™ Corporate Cultures program is founded and presented by Waterstone Human Capital.
- Forty winners are chosen across four categories; three are based on revenue (growth, mid-market and enterprise) and one not-for-profit category (broader public sector).
- Waterstone Human Capital is a leading retained executive search firm specializing in recruiting for fit and cultural talent management for entrepreneurial-minded, high-growth organizations across North America.
- The Foundation will remain one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ for the next three years.
- With a budget of over $136 million, the Foundation awards grants on behalf of the Government of Ontario to some 1,000 projects every year to build healthy and vibrant Ontario communities.
SOURCE Ontario Trillium Foundation
For further information: For media inquiries about the Ontario Trillium Foundation: Cynthia McQueen, Bilingual Senior Communications Advisor, Ontario Trillium Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-963-4561; For media inquiries about Waterstone: Adrienne Finlay, Marketing & Communications Leader, Waterstone Human Capital, email@example.com, 416-408-4545 x 225
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and one of Canada’s leading granting foundations. OTF awarded more than $120 million to some 700 projects last year to build healthy and vibrant communities in Ontario.