Today, Williams Fresh Cafe Launches Cool, New Organic Yogurt Smoothies
BRANTFORD, ON, May 23, 2012 /CNW/ - The temperatures outside may be rising, but Williams Fresh Cafe is anticipating a deep freeze starting in the Ontario region. Today, all cafes across Ontario will be rolling out a fresh new line of organic yogurt smoothies that are sure to provide guests with the perfectly chilled refreshment.
Whether guests are looking for a meal substitute, breakfast, or an afternoon snack; Williams' new lineup of fresh smoothies (inclusive of two Limited Time Offers) showcases some unique, new flavours along with upgrades to existing favourites!
All 16-once smoothies are made with real ingredients that contain no purees, preservatives, artificial colours or sweeteners. At only 119 calories, the highly anticipated Green Machine Smoothie is packed full of essential nutrients, like fresh kale, baby spinach and coconut water - providing a delicious, healthy option for people on the go.
With a selection of seven flavourful and wholesome choices to choose from, there is something to satisfy every smoothie-lover out there:
- Green Machine Smoothie (limited time offer): A meal in itself, made with fresh kale and baby spinach blended with coconut water, organic agave, fresh avocado and vanilla.
- Avocado Banana Smoothie (limited time offer): Fresh avocado and banana blended with coconut water, skim milk, organic yogurt and honey.
- Peanut Butter Banana Boost: Fresh banana and organic yogurt blended with peanut butter, soy milk, Cocoa and GoLean crunch cereal.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: Fresh banana and strawberries blended with apple juice, honey and organic yogurt.
- Mango Banana Pineapple Smoothie: Golden pineapple and banana blended with organic yogurt, honey and orange juice.
- Berry-Pom Smoothie: Fresh pomegranate juice blended with organic yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, apple juice and honey.
- Juicy Peach Smoothie: Organic yogurt blended with fresh peaches, raspberries and orange juice.
"Our smoothies are produced with flavourful fruits, organic yogurt, vegetables and juices," said Patrick Cornacchia, Director of Culinary at Williams Fresh Cafe. "Our Green Machine smoothie is one of the healthiest smoothies on the market. With fresh greens, avocado and coconut water, this item sits at only 119 calories and has only 15 grams of carbohydrates per serving," added Cornacchia. "Our new Green Machine smoothie is jam-packed with all of the nutrients that many of our guests are looking for when on the run - and best of all, it tastes great. We're thrilled to be offering it!" said Andrea Lukac, Marketing Manager, Williams Fresh Cafe.
To find your local Williams Fresh Cafe, visit: www.williamsfreshcafe.com/locations
About Williams Fresh Cafe
Williams Fresh Cafe is a privately owned restaurant chain that's headquartered and operates out of Ontario, Canada. Operating in the fast casual segment of the restaurant industry, Williams appeals to a range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, specialty espresso-based coffees, specialty teas, home-style soups, fresh sandwiches and wraps, signature salads, hot breakfast items, and baked goods made fresh, in-store daily. As of May 22, 2012 Williams Fresh Cafe had 39 system wide cafes, of which 11 are located on-campus. More information about the company is available at www.williamsfreshcafe.com. Join the Facebook Fan Page or follow us on Twitter.
High-resolution images are available upon request.
Image with caption: "The NEW Avocado Banana Coconut Smoothie joins the smoothie lineup at fast casual chain, Williams Fresh Cafe across Ontario, today. (CNW Group/Williams Fresh Cafe)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20120523_C9628_PHOTO_EN_14055.jpg
For further information:
or images, contact: