MONTREAL, Jan. 25, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Two (2) days remain to experience the 45th edition of the Montreal International Auto Show (MIAS). The event will officially close its doors at the Palais des congrès de Montréal on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 7 p.m. This weekend marks your final chance to take in this exciting event!
Come and be part of the fun and do not miss!
- Impressive car showcase: 500+ new car models, many prototypes, concept and exotic cars.
- Centennial Avenue re-live 100 years of history…10 iconic cars representing their decade will be exposed on level 5, discovery and nostalgia guaranteed!
- EV Test drives: Come and experience the winter driving of electric and hybrid vehicles. Registration is open starting 11 am at Viger Hall - Palais des congres. This activity is brought to you by CAA-Québec in collaboration with MIAS.
- The Habs special appearance: Carey Price and Josh Gorges will make a special appearance at Ford on Saturday January 26th at 3 pm. The Canadiens players will take part in several activities with their fans and will sign autographs.
- Are you a Soccer fan? Players from the Impact will be signing autographs at the Kia Booth, on Saturday January 26th, from 2 to 3:30 pm. Come by the Kia booth on level 7.
- Cirque du Soleil artists will be performing this weekend at the Nissan/Infiniti booth, check their schedule on our website.
- Made-to-measure parking: Come by the Desjardins Insurance booth at level 5 and play and compete in Made-to-measure parking for a chance to win an iPad.
Desjardins Insurance presents the Montreal International Auto Show, organized by the Montreal Automobile Dealers Corporation, in collaboration with The Gazette.
SOURCE: MONTREAL INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
For further information:
Communications and marketing Director
Montréal International Auto Show
514 789-3442 (Press centre)