MONTREAL, Jan. 20, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Two (2) days remain to experience the 44th edition of the Montreal International Auto Show (MIAS). The event will officially close its doors at the Palais des congrès de Montréal on Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 7 p.m. This weekend marks your final chance to take in this exciting event!
Come and be part of the fun!
- Impressive car showcase: 2 North American unveilings, 41 Canadian and regional unveilings, many prototypes and concept cars.
- Performance Zone: About 40 modified vehicles will certainly impress you. You will feast your eyes on the show's big surprise: The Bugatti Veyron GS, valued at 2.2 million dollars!
- The Légendes de la route: Presented exclusively at the MIAS for the very first time, this fascinating exhibit will retrace the evolution of some of the most iconic automobiles ever created, through the presentation of eight amazing models on display on level 5.
- The Habs special appearance: Carey Price and Josh Gorges will make a special appearance at Ford on Sunday January 22nd at 2 pm. The Canadiens players will take part in several activities with their fans and will sign autographs.
- Jacques Deshaies will be signing autographs at the Kia Booth, on Saturday January 21st, from 2 to 3:30 pm. Come by and admire the Kia Forte Koup he drove during the 2011 Targa Newfoundland.
- Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge will be signing autographs on Saturday January 21st at the Hyundai booth from 11 am to 3 pm.
- The Electric circuit: Discover the first public charging network in Canada at the Hydro Quebec booth.
A vibrating 44th edition, not to be missed!
Desjardins General Insurance presents the Montreal International Auto Show, organized by the Montreal Automobile Dealers Corporation, in collaboration with The Gazette.
For further information:
Communications and marketing Director
Montréal International Auto Show