NuAire's line of In-VitroCell ES (Energy Saver) CO2 Incubators feature seven direct heat models, utilize single source dual wave infrared sensor to maintain accurate CO2 gas levels in growth chamber
PLYMOUTH, Minn., Sept. 11, 2012 /CNW/ - NuAire announces the release of a new line of Microbiological CO2 Incubators. The new In-VitroCell ES (Energy Saver) line of CO2 Incubators currently feature seven (7) direct heat models.
- NU-5800 – Standard
- NU-5810 – Dual Sterilization Cycles
- NU-5820 – Humidity Control
- NU-5830 – Fuel Cell Oxygen Control (2 – 21%)
- NU-5831 – Zirconia Oxygen Control (0.5 – 21%)
- NU-5840 – Humidity and Fuel Cell Oxygen Control (2 – 21%)
- NU-5841 – Humidity and Zirconia Oxygen Control (0.5 – 21%)
In-VitroCell CO2 incubators utilize a single source dual wave infrared (IR) sensor to maintain accurate CO2 gas levels in the growth chamber. The wavelengths used are absorbed by only CO2 making the measurement insensitive to other components such as water vapor. A large seven (7) cubic foot (200 Liter) interior chamber is surrounded by heating elements on all six (6) sides of the chamber encased by high density R5 insulation to create a smaller incubator footprint. Dual temperature sensor probes to maintain precise temperature uniformity while an individual door heat controlling minimizes condensation build up on the inner glass door. The inner chamber is constructed of 16 gauge, type 304L, polished stainless steel using crevice-free construction, which provides an easily cleanable inert surface that does NOT promote biological growth. All shelves, shelf supports, and guide rails are easily removable and can be autoclaved separately. Models NU-5810 and higher offer two heated sterilization cycles that can be selected to eradicate contaminating agents where the chamber will heat up to 95 degrees Celsius humidified decontamination or 145 degrees Celsius dry sterilization. As an optional feature, customers may add CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Surfaces to the incubator growth chamber and/or shelving to kill bacteria* to minimize potential incubator contamination. CuVerro® is laboratory tested and EPA registered. CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Surfaces kill more than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours, and continues to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contamination, when cleaned regularly. A Closed Loop HEPA Filtration system offers ISO Class 5 Conditions similar to a cleanroom. The chamber is maintained at positive pressure to prevent contaminated room air from entering the chamber. The chamber air is continuously HEPA filtered and sampled to maintain a clean and uniform chamber lowering airflow to a single air change every 20 minutes to minimize cell desiccation. The NuTouch Intelligent Interface is a user-friendly color touch screen offered in English, Spanish, German, and French. Chamber parameters are easily controlled by the touch of a finger. Onscreen descriptions and instructions are available if clarification is needed. The NuAire In-VitroCell ES line of CO2 incubators provide constant contamination control (C3) against potential contaminates that may disrupt your research. Contact NuAire to get your budgetary quote on and advance your research with reliable In-VitroCell CO2 Incubators.
* Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro® antimicrobial copper surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: MRSA, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7. CuVerro® antimicrobial copper surfaces are a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices and have been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but do not necessarily prevent cross contamination; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. EPA Reg No 85353-5, EPA Est No 088257-MN-001
For further information:
John Peters, +1-763-551-2211, [email protected]
PRN Photo Desk, [email protected]