/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands, April 25, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - On May 9 and May 10, Homburg Invest Inc. (NYSE Euronext Amsterdam: HII) ("HII") and its affiliate Homburg ShareCo Inc. ("HSC"), will each hold meetings of certain classes of debtholders, namely:
- the holders of 7.00% Corporate Bonds due May 31, 2013, 7.00% Corporate Bonds due October 31, 2013, 7.25% Corporate Bonds due February 14, 2014 and 7.25% Corporate Bonds due January 14, 2015, in each case issued by HII;
- the holders of 9.50% Homburg Capital Securities due February 27, 2108 issued by HII; and
- the holders of 7.50% Mortgage Bonds due November 30, 2011, 7.50% Mortgage Bonds due December 31, 2011, 7.50% Mortgage Bonds due June 30, 2012 and 7.25% Mortgage Bonds due June 30, 2012, in each case issued by HSC.
The meetings are being convened by the trustees under each relevant indenture governing such debt instruments, in each case at the request of HII or HSC.
The purpose of the meetings will be to provide the relevant debtholders with an update relating to the proceedings filed by HII and HSC under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada) and to solicit votes in connection with the approval of a funding resolution, pursuant to which each of HII, HSC and certain of their affiliates will advance each trustee's reasonable fees and expenses, and those of their advisors, in each case incurred in connection with each trustee's representation of each relevant class of debtholder, such advances to be deducted from those amounts, if any, that may be distributed to the debtholders.
The meetings will take place in Jaarbeurs, Utrecht, on the following dates at the following times:
- Corporate Bonds on Wednesday May 9 at 12:30;
- Mortgage Bonds on Thursday May 10 at 09:00; and
- Capital Securities on Thursday May 10 at 13:00.
About Homburg Invest
HII owns and develops a diversified portfolio of quality commercial real estate including office, retail, industrial and development properties in Canada Europe and the United States. As of September 9, 2011, HII and certain of its affiliates have been the object of proceedings filed under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada).
For further information:
NATIONAL Public Relations
Cohn & Wolfe
Tel 0031 (0)20 6768666