IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF A HEARING AND REVIEW OF THE DECISION OF THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY REGULATORY ORGANIZATION OF CANADA REGARDING PORTFOLIO STRATEGIES SECURITIES INC.
- AND –
IN THE MATTER OF CLIFFORD TODD MONAGHAN
TORONTO, June 28, 2016 /CNW/ - The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that:
- IIROC Staff shall serve and file any supplementary affidavits by September 16, 2016;
- cross-examinations on affidavits, if any, will be completed by October 21, 2016;
- the Moving Parties shall file a memorandum of fact and law by November 18, 2016;
- the Applicant shall file a memorandum of fact and law by November 29, 2016; and
- the motion hearing shall take place on December 5, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
A copy of the Order dated June 27, 2016 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
For further information: For media inquiries: [email protected]; For investor inquiries: OSC Contact Centre, 416-593-8314, 1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)