TORONTO, July 10, 2013 /CNW/ - The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that:
- Staff's application to proceed by way of written hearing is granted.
- Staff's materials in respect of the written hearing shall be filed no later than July 23, 2013.
- Staff shall be relieved from the requirement to serve Basi with any authorities upon which Staff relies that are contained in the Commission's Book of Authorities, and where Staff relies on any such authorities, Staff shall provide Basi with written instructions on how to access the relevant cases on the Commission's website.
- Basi's responding materials, if any, shall be served and filed no later than August 6, 2013.
- Staff's reply materials, if any, shall be served and filed no later than August 13, 2013.
A copy of the Order dated July 9, 2013 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
JOHN P. STEVENSON
SOURCE: Ontario Securities Commission
For further information:
For media inquiries:
Manager, Public Affairs
Senior Media Relations Specialist
Media Relations Specialist
For investor inquiries:
OSC Contact Centre
1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)