Following the release of the E-commerce platform, NING is putting forth two major updates: Landing Page Builder and the iDeal payment method integration.
MENLO PARK, CA, Aug. 29, 2018 /CNW/ - Over the last couple of months, NING, a website builder with advanced social networking and monetization possibilities, has been busy with upgrading the platform and adding new features to its already extensive arsenal. June-July 2018 turned out to be hot for NING, however, the company has managed to deliver great news to its customers.
After the launch of the monetization feature allowing network creators to make money from their online communities, NING went further to enhance the user experience by releasing two new features.
iDeal - the new payment method on the NING E-commerce platform
Recently, NING has released its monetization platform to give network creators an opportunity to make money from content by using three monetization options including Paid Access to content, Paid Membership, and Donations.
At the platform's launch, there were two payment methods available to users: PayPal and Stripe (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express).
However, now NING users can also send and accept payments through iDeal, an E-commerce payment system most widely used in the Netherlands and based on secure online banking.
This is great news for both network creators and their members residing in Europe since iDeal offers numerous advantages over other online payment methods, including:
- Easy start: no need to register your account; you can start using iDeal if you are a customer of one of the partnering banks;
- Security: payments are made in the online environment of your own bank;
- Simplicity: all your payment details are entered automatically, and you instantly know whether the transaction is successful or not;
- Trackability: your balance can be easily monitored, and payments are immediately visible on your bank account statement.
The newly integrated Landing Page Builder
From now on, NING network creators can build functional and beautiful landing pages for their websites thanks to the inbuilt Landing Page Builder. Besides the advantages offered by the upgrade, it marks the new milestone in the development of the platform's design customization tools, now leaning more toward a drag-and-drop philosophy.
An intuitive interface and abundance of in-depth customization options included in the Landing Page Builder are expected to migrate further to the NING Design Studio. In this way, NING is planning to endow network creators with more freedom and convenience for creating visually stunning social websites.
Meanwhile, the Landing Page Builder is ready to offer the following possibilities:
- Wide selection of pre-maid design templates;
- Adding various types of functional blocks to the page;
- Drag-and-drop interface control;
- Intuitive visual content editing;
- The ability to change the location of elements within the functional blocks;
- HTML, CSS, and JS editing and real-time code check-up.
All together, having started with the ground-breaking monetization initiative, NING is continuing to improve and acquire new features, which is apparently a promising sign for both current NING users and those who are considering to explore the platform for the first time.