MISSISSAUGA, ON, Dec. 15, 2015 /CNW/ -
Dogtopia Daycare/Boarding/Spa will launch a Canadian first – a Canine and Owners' Bill of Rights to guarantee the best possible level of service for dogs and their owners to protect them from similar businesses that use predatory tactics.
Unlike any other dog daycare provider operating in Canada, Dogtopia offers purpose-built, climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities.
- Anita Samadian – Dogtopia Regional Developer, Eastern Canada
- Mark Sonik – Dogtopia Franchise Sales Manager, Eastern Canada
- Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie (invited)
- Ward 6 City Councillor Ron Starr (invited)
- MPP Mississauga – Brampton South, Amrit Mangat (invited)
- MP Mississauga Centre – Omar Alghabra (invited)
COME VISIT, AND :
- tour the 7, 400 sq. ft. facility
- meet the Dogtopia team
WHEN: 11:00am,Thursday December 17, 2015
WHERE: 1100 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W, Mississauga, ON, L5C 4G4