TORONTO, Feb. 11, 2014 /CNW/ - The following organizations are expected to issue reactive statements to today's federal budget and/or be available to media for comment.
These statements and all other news releases related to the 2014 federal budget announcement can be found at: http://www.newswire.ca/en/topics/135745
- Assembly of First Nations / Assemblée des Premières Nations
- Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada / Association des universités et collèges du Canada
- Canadian Association for Community Living / Association canadienne pour l'intégration communautaire
- Canadian Cancer Society / Société canadienne du cancer
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) / Fédération canadienne de l'entreprise indépendante (FCEI)
- Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement / Fondation canadienne pour l'amélioration des services de santé
- Canadian Nurses Association / Association des infirmières et infirmiers du Canada
- Canadian Parents for French
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) / L'Association canadienne de la paie (ACP)
- Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association / Association canadienne des restaurateurs et des services alimentaires
- Coalition for Algoma Passenger Trains (CAPT) / Coalition pour les Trains de Voyageurs d'Algoma
- Collins Barrow National Cooperative Inc.
- CPA Canada (Chartered Professional Accountants) / Comptables Professionnels Agrees (CPA Canada)
- Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC) / Association des produits forestiers du Canada (APFC)
- Front d'action populaire en réaménagement urbain (FRAPRU)
- George Brown College
- Grain Farmers of Ontario
- Heart and Stroke Foundation / Fondation des maladies du coeur et de l'AVC
- Montreal Economic Institute / Institut économique de Montréal
- Quebec Employers Council / Conseil du patronat du Québec
- Retail Council of Canada / Conseil canadien du commerce de detail
- The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary
- Unifor the union/Le Syndicat Unifor
A list of media contacts from each organization is available at this link.
CNW Group Ltd. (a PR Newswire company) offers multi-channel content creation, distribution and monitoring solutions to Canadian professionals working in news media, financial services, public relations, investor relations, marketing, digital communications, social media, corporate communications, public affairs and customer service. The company is best known for its newswire, a digital service that provides simultaneous distribution of commercial news releases to media and markets locally and globally. Founded in 1960, CNW has earned the trust of the Canadian news media for the quality of its newsfeed and for the authentic, newsworthy calibre of the content it supplies. An integral part of the news gathering process, CNW's newswire is the first place editors look for information from Canadian sources. The company's website at newswire.ca offers a two-year archive of customer content making it a popular research tool for journalists and consumers alike. CNW Group also provides professional video, photography and webcast production services, translation, regulatory filing and printing services as well as content monitoring and measurement tools. @CNWGroup www.newswire.ca
SOURCE: CNW Group Ltd.
For further information:
Senior Director Strategic Communications