Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable and energy-efficient space
VANCOUVER, Sept. 24, 2018 /CNW/ - Today TD officially opened a new location in Vancouver's newest community – the River District. This up-and-coming community is centrally located, with quick access to downtown, Richmond and Burnaby and will soon become home to more than 15,000 residents. The branch, located at 8502 River District Crossing, is open seven days a week to conveniently serve customers.
"We are so proud to have grown with the River District Community in our temporary location over the past three years of development," said Jasmine Sin, Branch Manager. "Our new permanent location is a reflection of this fantastic community, where we can serve customers and help them meet their financial needs in an environment that is unique to the River District."
The energy efficient branch space can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; whether that means adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts, or additional teller space to cut down on wait times.
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes of this LEED certified location include:
- The inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need. The branch pays tribute to the location's past with a large mural of the North Arm Fraser River and the Canadian White Pine Company Mill, circa 1946.
- Energy-efficient design helps reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce TD's commitment to the environment.
- The customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to a beverage station and free WIFI.
- Digital displays throughout the branch offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials, low-flow plumbing and energy efficient lighting.
- A flexible, scalable design means the branch can easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community.
As part of TD 's extended hours, the branch is open 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday; and 11:00 am to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features two full-service Green Machine ATMs.
Employees at TD River District Crossing speak multiple languages including English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Punjabi, Tagalog and Hungarian.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 12 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America. Mutual Funds Representatives with TD Investment Services Inc. distribute mutual funds at TD Canada Trust.
SOURCE TD Bank Group
For further information: To contact the branch: Jasmine Sin, Branch Manager, 604/235-5158 Ext. 250, [email protected]