Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable new design
TORONTO, Nov. 9, 2013 /CNW/ - A newly opened first-of-its kind TD Canada Trust concept branch in the City of Mississauga marries environmental sustainability and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space. The branch, located at 6051, Creditview Road, Mississauga, opened on October 28, 2013 and offers full service 7 days a week in a space that facilitates comfortable customer interactions.
"This concept branch merges our commitment to delivering a legendary experience to our customers with our commitment to the environment," said Patricia Romeo, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "The branch combines customer-centric functionality and engaging meeting spaces, so our employees can deliver a unique banking experience and meet our customers' evolving needs."
The energy efficient branch space can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; whether that means adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts, or additional teller space to cut down on wait times.
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- The inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need.
- Energy efficient technology like geothermal heating and cooling and solar panels on the branch tower and canopy help reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- The customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to free WIFI and tablet computers loaded with helpful resources.
- A community garden offers another comfortable space to carry out financial conversations outside of the traditional banking environment, and a green space for the community to enjoy.
- Digital displays throughout the branch and an interactive touch screen offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low energy lighting that allows natural daylight to fill the branch contribute to a welcoming, residential feel.
- A flexible, scalable design means everything - including the walls, fixtures and wickets - is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community in as little as three days.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $10,000 donation to EcoSource's School for Change project. Schools for Change is based on the premise that the key to creating sustained environmental change in schools is the engagement and education of teachers.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features a full-service Green Machine ATM and automatic coin counter.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
Image with caption: "TD has opened an environmentally sustainable branch in the city of Mississauga, delivering legendary customer service in a space that encourages comfortable customer interactions. (CNW Group/TD Bank Group)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20131109_C6003_PHOTO_EN_33181.jpg
SOURCE: TD Bank Group
For further information:
TD Bank Group
TD Bank Group
(416) 983 - 7180