– The return of CANADA'S WALK OF FAME AWARDS is set for Sunday, Dec. 9 –
– All-new original specials THANK YOU CANADA, THE BEAVERTON RUINS YOUR HOLIDAY SPECIAL, and THE BEAVERTON'S YEAR IN REVIEW: 2018 come to CTV and CTV2, along with acquired specials A LEGENDARY CHRISTMAS WITH JOHN AND CHRISSY and THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW HOLIDAY SPECIAL –
– CTV News' Chief Anchor and Senior Editor Lisa LaFlamme helms CTV NEWS: 2018 YEAR IN REVIEW on New Year's Eve –
– Bell Media Original Documentary YOU ARE HERE: A COME FROM AWAY STORY comes to CTV for the first time –
– Holiday lineup also includes classic family favourites such as THE SOUND OF MUSIC, IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, and A CHRISTMAS CAROL, along with Hallmark Holiday Movies –
– Canadians can watch CTV holiday programs on demand at the holiday hub on CTV.ca –
To tweet this release: https://bmpr.ca/2R4K0w4
TORONTO, Nov. 22, 2018 /CNW/ - CTV hits all the high notes this season as the network announces its holiday programming lineup.
Among the all-new specials are A LEGENDARY CHRISTMAS WITH JOHN AND CHRISSY (Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 10 p.m. ET/PT) and the highly anticipated THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW HOLIDAY SPECIAL (Sunday, Dec. 2 at 10 p.m. ET/PT). As revealed in Cineplex theatres across the country this past weekend, CTV also announced the return of CANADA'S WALK OF FAME AWARDS, airing Sunday, Dec. 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, which joins previously announced CTV original event specials THANK YOU CANADA (Sunday, Dec. 2 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV) and WE DAY (Saturday, Nov. 24 at 7 p.m. ET/PT on CTV).
The network also announced today all-new holiday and New Years' specials from the comedy team at THE BEAVERTON before the series debuts an all-new season on CTV in 2019. THE BEAVERTON RUINS YOUR HOLIDAY SPECIAL airs Thursday, Dec. 20 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CTV; while THE BEAVERTON YEAR IN REVIEW: 2018 is confirmed for New Year's Eve (Monday, Dec. 31 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CTV).
Also on New Year's Eve, CTV NEWS: 2018 YEAR IN REVIEW (Dec. 31 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV and the CTV and CTV News apps) takes a look back at the stories that shaped the year, hosted by CTV News' Chief Anchor and Senior Editor Lisa LaFlamme.
Spreading the cheer even further, CTV and CTV2 set the table for viewers with a delicious roundup of new holiday programming including new original event specials, blockbuster movies, and timeless holiday classics to whet appetites and satisfy seasonal cravings.
CTV's festive programming will also be available on demand throughout the holiday season on the Holidays on CTV.ca hub and the CTV app.
**MEDIA NOTE** – Download artwork for CTV and CTV2 holiday programming at BellMedia.ca/PR
To view full press release featuring CTV's full holiday lineup, CLICK HERE.