Convenient, green storage centre opens to public in fall 2016
BURLINGTON, ON, Sept. 16, 2016 /CNW/ - New Alliance Ltd. is thrilled to announce the opening of its first environmentally designed urban self-storage centre in Burlington.
Scheduled to open to the public in fall 2016, the All Pro Storage centre will offer:
- 675 storage units
- 400 indoor, climate controlled units
- 24/7 access
- Gated security and key card access
"New Alliance is excited to offer these new services to the rapidly growing Burlington community," said Hernan Ayala, General Manager of New Alliance.
The new centre puts environmental sustainability at the core of its design. New Alliance designed the building to be as environmental as possible. Some of the features include:
- Recycled materials in the building's construction
- Permeable pavement that collects rain water for use on the property
- Solar-powered HVAC system and lighting
- LED interior and exterior lighting
- On-site electric car charging station for clients and staff.
"We hope that demonstrating how environmental thinking and acting can be integrated into everyday life, residents will take greater interest in being more eco-friendly," said Ayala.
About New Alliance Ltd.
New Alliance has been serving the Burlington and surrounding communities since 2005. With close to 100 employees, New Alliance provides leading engineering and construction services to the region.
SOURCE New Alliance Ltd
For further information: New Alliance Ltd., Hernan Ayala, General Manager, 416- 771-4707, [email protected]; RELATED LINKS: www.newalliance.ca