TORONTO, March 14, 2012 /CNW/ - Starting March 31, GO Transit will be increasing and adjusting bus service within its Stouffville corridor. Passengers are encouraged to check gotransit.com/schedules for specific schedule information.
Highlights of the changes include:
71 - Stouffville GO Bus
- A new weekday northbound trip will depart Union Station at 10:50 p.m., run express to Markham, and make all stops to Uxbridge, arriving at 11:55.
- Six new weekday southbound trips will depart Lincolnville GO Station, making all stops to Union Station
- Two new weekday northbound trips will depart Union Station at 10:10 a.m. and 11:10, making all stops to Lincolnville GO Station, arriving at 11:15 and 12:15 p.m.
- Several new weekend trips in either direction between Union Station and Lincolnville GO Station, making all stops.
- The weekday southbound trip from Uxbridge at 8:00 a.m. will now depart 5 minutes earlier at 7:55. Some times along the route will also be adjusted.
- The weekday southbound trip from Centennial GO at 8:46 a.m. will now depart 6 minutes earlier at 8:40. Other stop times remain the same.
- The weekday northbound 10:40 p.m. trip from Union Station will now end at Centennial GO Station, arriving at 11:15.
- The weekend southbound trip from Lincolnville GO at 10:30 p.m. will now depart ten minutes later at 10:40. Stop times along the route will also be adjusted.
For specific schedule information, please visit gotransit.com/schedules, or call 1.888.GET ON GO (438.6646) or 1.800.387.3652 TTY.
We will do our best to be on time, visit us at gotransit.com/promise/on-time.
GO Transit is Metrolinx's interregional public transit system linking Toronto with the surrounding regions of the Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area. GO carries about 57 million passengers a year in an extensive network of train and bus services that spans over 10,000 square kilometres. Metrolinx is an agency of the Province of Ontario. Follow GO on Twitter and Facebook.
For further information:
Media enquiries - Vanessa Thomas, (416) 874-5974, or Malon Edwards, (416) 874-5945.