TORONTO, Aug. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Whoever coined the phrase "lucky in cards, unlucky in love," didn't reckon on Naughty Poker, a new - and free - online strip poker site (www.naughty-poker.com) in which each winning hand shows a beautiful model striking an alluring pose in successive stages of undress.
"It is naughty, but it's a tasteful and classy kind of naughtiness combined with fast-paced game play that makes Naughty Poker a thrilling experience beyond any other online strip poker," says David Shiller, a Toronto-based software engineer who developed the site.
And with the beta version just going live, Shiller and his business partner Wendy Marais, an accomplished online marketer, are giving the public a chance to judge Naughty Poker for themselves.
Just go to www.naughty-poker.com and follow the prompts to create your own free account. If you'd prefer not to open an account, you can explore Naughty Poker for free as a guest.
"The beta version is only the beginning," says Shiller, who teamed up with Wendy earlier this year to form the Naughty Network.
"Wendy and I have lots ideas for making the Naughty Poker experience even more exciting, but before taking Naughty Poker to the next level, we want as much user feedback as possible."
To have your voice heard, click on "Beta Feedback" on the Naughty Poker home page. Then fill out and submit the online evaluation form.
"You don't have to be a shark to enjoy Naughty Poker," Marais says." Anyone, regardless of their poker skills can play - and win."
Here's how the game works:
- Once logged in, choose from among an ever-growing selection of models.
- A photo of the chosen model, fully clad, appears on the screen.
- Below the photo is a five-card poker hand.
- Designate the cards you want to exchange; you may keep the hand you have or exchange any number of cards.
- If you get a pair of jacks or better, you win, and a new, more revealing, photo of the model appears. If you draw a losing hand, you'll see a less revealing photo of the model.
- You can play as many hands as you like, and you can pick another model at any time.
SOURCE: Naughty Poker
For further information:
Wendy Marais, Managing Partner-Marketing, Naughty Network