MONTREAL, Nov. 8, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - National Bank of Canada will be releasing its fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 results at about 6:30 a.m. on Friday, December 2, 2016. The release will be followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m. with financial analysts and institutional investors.
Conference call of fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 results ended October 31, 2016:
- Conference call will take place on Friday, December 2, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. EST.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-695-7806 / 1-866-862-3930 (Access code: 9888349#).
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call:
- The conference call recording will be available until December 31, 2016 by dialling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 and entering access code 4441499#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $230 billion in assets as at July 31, 2016, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has close to 22,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. The Bank's securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedInand Twitter.
SOURCE National Bank of Canada
For further information: (The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.): Linda Boulanger, Vice-President, Investor Relations, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-0296; Claude Breton, Vice-President, Public Affairs, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-8644