The new online bank gives clients a 360-degree view of their bank accounts, including those held at other financial institutions
MONTREAL, Sept. 19, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - After launching a new version of its website nbc.ca, National Bank is continuing to enhance its digital experience by rolling out a new transaction site for Personal Banking clients.
After consulting with Bank clients, the Bank completely redesigned the site to give users a 360-degree view of their bank accounts. They can see all their accounts at once, including those held at other financial institutions. The new site also makes budget planning easier and gives a clear picture of spending, which is now presented by category.
With the new online bank, clients can log in more easily and carry out routine transactions faster thanks to new bill payment and accelerated transfer features. The site offers simple, intuitive browsing designed to automatically adjust to the browser on the client's device, just like with the new nbc.ca website.
The launch of this new transaction site follows the deployment of the new nbc.ca site, new ABMs, the new my debit contactless card as well as Apple Pay and Android Pay digital wallet service. In the coming weeks, the Bank will also release a new online mortgage pre-approval solution for its Personal Banking clients.
- With the new online bank, clients can access all their bank accounts in a single location, including those held at other major financial institutions in Canada and the United States.
- The transaction site also makes budget planning easier and gives a clear picture of spending, which is now presented by category.
- The site was designed to adapt to any device, so users can access the website via smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer.
- Plus, clients can log in more easily and carry out routine transactions faster thanks to new bill payment and accelerated transfer features.
- In deploying this new site, the Bank collaborated with a number of partners, including the Havas Montréal agency and MX, a North American leader in financial data aggregation.
"The new online bank reflects our desire to offer our clients a state-of-the-art digital experience. We're doing that by giving them a 360-degree view of all their bank accounts, even those held at other financial institutions, plus tools to help them manage their day-to-day banking and plan the milestones in their lives," stated Lionel Pimpin, Senior Vice-President – Digital Channels at National Bank.
About National Bank of Canada
With $258 billion in assets as at July 31, 2018, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. It has more than 23,000 employees in knowledge-intensive positions and has been recognized numerous times as a top employer and for its commitment to diversity. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
SOURCE National Bank of Canada
For further information: Jean-François Cadieux, Senior Manager - Public Affairs, National Bank, Tel.: 514-394-6500