Company invites Main Street and Wall Street investors invited to attend interactive virtual conference
MELBOURNE, Australia and NEW YORK, March 25, 2015 /CNW/ -- National Australia Bank (ASX: NAB, OTC Pink: NABZY), based in Australia today announced that Ross Brown, Executive General Manager Investor Relations, will present at the dbVIC - Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference. This virtual investor conference is aimed exclusively at introducing Global companies with American Depositary Receipts programs to US investors.
DATE: March 26, 2015
TIME: 2:30 PM EDT
This will be a pre-recorded online presentation.
Participation is free of charge.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
Investors are invited to download the company's information from their "virtual trade booth" in the Exhibits section. If attendees are not able to join the event on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
About National Australia Bank:
National Australia Bank (NABZY) is a financial services organisation based in Australia, with businesses in New Zealand, Asia, the United Kingdom and the United States
- 12.7 million customers globally
- Over 42,000 staff
- 1,700 branches and business banking centres
National Australia Bank's portfolio consists of;
- Australian Banking offers a range of banking products and services to retail and business customers, ranging from small and medium enterprises to Australia's largest institutions
- NAB Wealth provides superannuation, investment and insurance solutions to retail, corporate and institutional clients
- New Zealand Banking comprises the Retail, Business, Corporate and Insurance franchises in New Zealand, operating under the Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) brand
- UK Banking operates under the Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank brands offering a range of banking services for both personal and business customers
The presentation is provided solely for the purpose of giving background information on NAB. It does not constitute an offer, invitation or recommendation to subscribe for or otherwise acquire securities. The presentation document is not intended to be relied upon as advice to investors or potential investors and does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular investor. These should be considered, with or without professional advice, when deciding if an investment is appropriate.
SOURCE National Australia Bank Ltd
For further information: Media Team: +61 3 8641 0180, http://www.adr.db.com/dbvic