Try Three Months of Napster's Ad-Free Catalogue of Millions of Songs for only C$1
SEATTLE, Nov. 2, 2015 /CNW/ - Today, Napster, one of the world's leading subscription music services, is officially live in Canada. Napster is a premiere premium subscription music service that offers customers access to more than 35 million songs for streaming and offline playback, including the best local music from top Canadian artists and curated playlists from Napster's team of music experts. Napster priced at C$9.99 per month, but for a limited time, Canadian music lovers can get three months of Napster for only C$1. Available in both official languages, Napster is on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Web, Sonos, Chromecast, and supported by several auto manufacturers.
"Napster is bringing a better way to play music to Canada," said Ethan Rudin, chief financial officer, Napster. "With a deep catalogue of local artists, hand-curated playlists, and the first music experience for kids, Napster is customized specifically for Canadian music fans. It was important to us that we enter Canada with a personalized music experience that has a complete catalogue of local, national and international artists."
Beginning today, music lovers from Abbotsford to Peggy's Cove can discover the most personalized way to enjoy music:
- Explore the best catalogue: Unlike other music services, Napster is personalized from day one. From Shawn Mendes to Alessia Cara, Napster's deep catalogue of more than 35 million songs is easily navigated through expertly-curated playlists or by direct search for your favorite artists, albums and more.
- Easy offline playback: Save your data plan by easily downloading music and listening in offline mode. Perfect for listening in your car or on a plane.
- Let your kids be the DJ: Napster KIDS is the first streaming service designed specifically for little ones. This is a fun, safe and easy to use music experience, and best of all, it lives inside the Napster app and is available at no extra cost.
- Discover more new music with Music Inbox: The more you use Napster, the more you'll discover. Tapping into global listening trends and cross-referencing with your top genres and artists, Napster will deliver tailored new music recommendations to you personally each week in your music inbox.
- Your music is always in reach: From your phone to your TV to your car to your Sonos, Napster is available through the widest array of devices to ensure that you can have your music wherever and whenever you want it.
For more information about Napster and to start listening today, visit www.napster.ca.
Napster is one of the world's leading premium subscription digital music services. Owned and operated by U.S.-based Rhapsody International Inc., Napster combines the iconic history of one of the most recognizable digital music brands in the world with the vast experience and technological platform of the first subscription music service, Rhapsody. Napster offers one of the world's most comprehensive online music collections and provides access to your music anywhere, via hundreds of devices. Rhapsody, Napster, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. For more information, visit www.napster.com.
About Rhapsody International
Rhapsody International is the parent company of leading streaming music services Rhapsody and Napster. Now available in more than 30 countries across the U.S., Europe and Latin America, Rhapsody and Napster give members ad-free access to more than 35 million songs. Whether they're listening on their phone, at home, at work, or in the car, Rhapsody and Napster go where our members go. Our expert team of editors creates a curated music experience that makes it easy for members worldwide to gather and enjoy new original content including videos, playlists, reviews, and radio stations -- anytime and anywhere. Follow @Rhapsody on Twitter and keep up with the latest on the Rhapsody Facebook page.
Image with caption: "Napster, one of the world''s leading subscription music services, is officially live in Canada as of Monday, November 2. Napster offers customers access to more than 35 million songs for streaming and offline playback, including the best music from top Canadian artists. (CNW Group/Napster)". Image available at: https://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20151102_C6145_PHOTO_EN_534129.jpg
For further information: Media requiring more information or to book an interview, please contact: Weber Shandwick for Napster: Jennifer Wasley, JWasley@webershandwick.com; 416-642-7903, Dana Frank, DFrank@webershandwick.com, 514-447-3938