VANCOUVER, Oct. 10, 2017 /CNW/ - MYM Nutraceuticals Inc., (CSE: MYM) (OTCQB: MYMMF)(MYM.CN) (the "Company" or "MYM") is pleased to announce it has entered into a consulting agreement with Master Grower, Zachary Tietolman.
Under the agreement, Zacharay Tietolman shall provide to MYM the following services consistent with a Master Grower for an initial term of five years:
- Manage and oversee MYM's commercial marijuana growing and production.
- Manage grow warehouse employees.
- Develop and/or maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
- Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
- Catalogue and analyze each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
- Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
- Use the technique of Soilless growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
- Continuously explore new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
- Assist government auditors with inventory, sales and compliance audits with Health Canada.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
"Finalizing the agreement with Master Grower Zacharay Tietolman is yet another step forward for MYM and our goal of building world class medicinal cannabis production facilities," said Rob Gietl, CEO of MYM. "Zacharay has a proven track record and is well respected in the industry. His experience and connections will be of great value to MYM as we embark into the growing stages of production."
MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. is an innovative company focused on acquiring Health Canada licenses to produce and sell high-end organic medicinal cannabis supplements and topical products. To ensure a strong presence and growth potential within the industry, MYM is actively looking to acquire complementary businesses and assets in the technology, nutraceuticals and CBD sectors. MYM shares trade in Canada, Germany and the USA under the following symbols: (CSE: MYM) (OTC: MYMMF) (FRA:0MY) (DEU:0MY) (MUN:0MY) (STU:0MY).
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Rob Gietl, CEO
MYM Nutraceuticals Inc.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements based on assumptions and judgments of management regarding future events or results. Such statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements. The company disclaims any intention or obligation to revise or update such statements. For a description of the risks and uncertainties facing the Company and its business and affairs, readers should refer to the Company's Management's Discussion and Analysis and other disclosure filings with Canadian securities regulators, which are posted on http://www.sedar.com.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein and accordingly undue reliance should not be put on such. Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE or CNSX Markets), nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the CSE), accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein in the United States. The securities described herein have not been registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), or any state securities law and may not be offered or sold in the "United States", as such term is defined in Regulation S promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act, unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration requirements is available.
SOURCE MYM Nutraceuticals Inc.
For further information: Investor Relations: +1-855-696-2261, http://www.mymarijuana.ca