Travel app delivers automated and personalized itinerary planning, rich travel guide directory, offline navigation, augmented reality & trip sharing
MONTREAL, June 21 /CNW/ - mTrip Travel Guides for iPhone & iPod Touch hit the App store today with nine US and European city guides. Just like a personal tour guide, mTrip is there for you from planning your itinerary to guiding you around the entire city and describing tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels and more to you.
"Travel preparation, sightseeing and trip sharing are completely re-defined with the arrival of travel applications. With this first series of city guides, we have brought together expert content, travelers feedback and the latest technologies available on the market," says Frederic de Pardieu, CEO and Founder of mTrip. "We want travelers to remain stress-free, enjoy discovering new attractions and almost forget that they are even using a guide," says de Pardieu.
- AUTOMATED ITINERARY PLANNER - With its exclusive technology mTrip offers an automated trip planner. Using an advanced algorithm, the guide suggests the most personalized trip to reflect the travelers interests, trip dates, pace preference, opening hours, geographical locations of tourist attractions as well as traveler ratings.
- EXPERT, QUALITY CONTENT - The guide contains tons of tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and hotels. All expert content is provided by Falk CIS, one of Europe's leading travel content providers. The user-generated content is provided by travelers, updated daily for free and available directly on iPhone and iPod Touch.
- NAVIGATION - The guide locates the traveler on the map automatically and displays the most optimal route by subway or foot to any point of interest. The user can also view any point of interest in the area. This is all done offline with no roaming fees.
- AUGMENTED REALITY - The traveler can look through the iPhone 4 or 3GS to display the city and all the tourist attractions in the area at a heightened, surreal view. No Internet connection is required.
- TRIP SHARING - The traveler can send postcards via Facebook and email to be sent to friends and family. Unlimited sharing is free and no roaming is required.
Available City Guides: London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Barcelona, New York, San Francisco and Chicago
Available languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian (Italian available for European cities only)
Price per destination:
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE $5.99 - GBP3.49
Regular Price: $9.99 - GBP5.99
Download link to App Store:
Demo video on www.mtrip.com
PROMO CODE FOR APP TESTING - AVAILABLE PER REQUEST
- Demo Video
- Screenshots & Logo
- Press releases
ABOUT mTRIP TRAVEL GUIDES
mTrip publishes interactive travel guides for smart phones and portable devices, like iPhone and iPod Touch.
Combining expert content from Falk CIS, user-generated content from travelers, user-friendly functions and advanced technologies from the latest smart phone developments, mTrip is positioned to be the leader in interactive travel guides.
/NOTE TO PHOTO EDITORS: A photo accompanying this release is available at http://photos.newswire.ca. Images are free to accredited members of the media/
SOURCE MTRIP TRAVEL GUIDES
For further information: For further information: Sabrina Fenster, mTrip Travel Guides, 1.800.760.9165 ext. 8, email@example.com