PropertyGuys.com franchise owners respond to six key questions about Canadian market in company's year-end survey
TORONTO, Dec. 21, 2015 /CNW/ - In anticipation of another year of intense action in the Canadian real estate market, PropertyGuys.com conducted a survey of its franchise owners from across Canada, with the combined responses revealing the following top six predictions for 2016:
- Bidding wars will be less common in major markets (65.7 per cent)
- The 30-39 age group will buy the most homes (61.7 per cent)
- Optimistic in general about the Canadian housing market (60.4 per cent)
- A rising number of Canadian households will choose to rent rather than buy as concerns over housing affordability grow (57 per cent)
- The biggest factor in the home purchasing decision will be affordability (40 per cent)
- The biggest news story will be housing bubbles that continue to grow in Toronto and Vancouver (26.7 per cent)
The online survey was conducted from December 11-18, 2015. Sixty franchise owners across 10 provinces participated.
Full survey results PDF: http://propertyguys.com/downloads/RealEstatePredictions.pdf
Available for comment from PropertyGuys.com:
Ken LeBlanc, CEO
Walter Melanson, Lead Analyst
SOURCE RockPeel Communications Ltd.
Image with caption: "PropertyGuys.com (CNW Group/RockPeel Communications Ltd.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20151221_C9671_PHOTO_EN_44589.jpg
For further information: