MONTRÉAL, March 27, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - The Society for the Celebration of Montréal's 375th Anniversary is inviting media representatives to the official unveiling of the programming for the Grande Tournée, which will celebrate Montréal in each borough for 19 consecutive weeks, from May 12 until mid-September.
The press conference will be attended by:
- Mr. Stefano Faita, Chef, restaurateur, television host and author as well as spokesperson for the Grande Tournée
- Mr. Denis Coderre, Mayor of Montréal
- Mr. Martin Coiteux, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Land Occupancy, Minister of Public Security and Minister responsible for the Montréal region
- many elected borough officials
- partners who were very involved and inspiring to the Grande Tournée
Date: Monday, April 3, 2017
Time: 1 p.m.
Place: Dalhousie Station - Cirque Éloize, 417 Berri St., Montréal
RSVP: Véronique Lavoie at 514-554-2161 or [email protected]
About the Society for the Celebration of Montréal's 375th Anniversary
The Society for the Celebration of Montréal's 375th Anniversary is a non-profit organization whose mission is to organize the celebrations and socioeconomic contributions that will highlight Montréal's 375th anniversary in 2017. With a focus on promoting Montréal expertise, it acts as a catalyst for local forces to carry out its mandate: mobilize the community, implement a funding strategy, rigorously manage funding, develop quality programming and ensure the visibility of the celebrations.
The Society benefits from the support of the Ville de Montréal, the Government of Canada, the Gouvernement du Québec and private funding from 12 Great Montrealers.
- For more information: 375mtl.com
- To learn more about the Gouvernement du Québec's contribution to Montréal's 375th anniversary, click here.
- For the complete list of press releases and other images and videos, go to our virtual press room here.
SOURCE Société des célébrations du 375e anniversaire de Montréal
For further information: Véronique Lavoie, Public Relations Manager for the Grande Tournée, C. 514-554-2161, [email protected]