MONTRÉAL, Dec. 11, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Montréal-Trudeau Airport is expected to welcome some 55,000 travellers a day during the holiday period, which will undoubtedly be the busiest in its history. The growth of passenger traffic is such that Aéroports de Montréal also anticipates that a record 19 millionth passenger will pass through the airport during this period.
Aéroports de Montréal (ADM) would like to take this opportunity to provide passengers with some advice for making their visit to Montréal-Trudeau more enjoyable.
- Take advantage of our many online services available on www.admtl.com to leave with peace of mind:
- You can reserve your parking in advance to benefit from a nearby and secure service thanks to our patrol teams that are on duty 24 hours a day.
- You can also book your priority passage through the security screening checkpoint at international and domestic departures with the free SecurXpress service.
- Be careful when packing your baggage: put wrapped gifts in checked baggage (hold baggage). If this is not possible, we remind you that gifts placed in carry-on baggage must not be wrapped.
- Be sure to check your flight schedule before going to the airport by visiting ADM's website or contacting your airline.
- Plan your movements accordingly: take the time to check the condition of roads and traffic on the highways before heading to the airport.
At the airport
- Many activities and surprises are being offered this year to help you fully experience the magic of the holidays. Be it the squad of elves that will roam through the terminal, the mailbox that allows young travellers to send a postcard directly to the North Pole, the musicians and choirs providing a musical backdrop, or the restaurants and shops offering special holiday deals, everything is in place to enliven your visit to Montréal-Trudeau.
- Active since October, our YUL Pet Squad will entertain and comfort you! Keep a lookout and don't miss your chance to admire the dogs roaming around the airport or to speak with the owners/handlers accompanying them.
- Download today CanBorder, eDeclaration, the mobile application connected to the 100 kiosks that will be available to you when you return to Montréal! This application is reducing processing time at the kiosks by 50%.
- Take advantage of the free services of our snow removal squad, composed of ADM employees. If you have parked your vehicle in one of our outdoor parking lots during heavy snow days, you may have a nice surprise!
Picking up passengers
- Make sure that the passengers you are coming to pick up have arrived before heading to the arrivals-level pick-up zone. If they have not arrived yet, use the CellParc waiting lot. You can stay there for up to 2 hours and it's free!
- To facilitate the pickup of passengers, the area is divided into 5 loading zones: A, B, C, D and E. Be attentive and arrange a precise rendezvous point.
About Aéroports de Montréal
Aéroports de Montréal is the airport authority for the Greater Montréal area responsible for the management, operation and development of Montréal-Trudeau International Airport and of the Mirabel aeronautic and industrial park. The corporation employs 625 people.
SOURCE Aéroports de Montréal
For further information: Public Affairs: Tel: 514 394-7304, [email protected]