Salesforce customers can now access Monexa's enterprise subscription and consumption-based billing capabilities directly from within Salesforce
VANCOUVER, Nov. 4, 2014 /CNW/ - Monexa Services Inc., a leading global provider of enterprise subscription and consumption-based billing solutions, today announced that its enterprise billing platform is now available to Salesforce customers, giving them access to Monexa's industry leading subscription billing capabilities. The fully integrated Monexa Salesforce1 package is available immediately via the Salesforce AppExchange.
In addition, following the successful deployment of Salesforce with the new Salesforce1 Monexa package and Salesforce together in a major U.S. municipality, Monexa has been selected as a billing platform for Salesforce's Rapid Response 311 public sector bundle. The joint solution enables city and state governments to deliver outstanding service, improve agent productivity and resolve cases more quickly. The bundle will also allow government agents to have easy access to all relevant case information on any channel including phone, email, web and social media.
"We are excited to provide Salesforce customers with world class billing capabilities delivered via the familiar Salesforce user experience," said Barry Yates, President and CEO of Monexa. "For the public sector, Salesforce and Monexa work together to deliver a transparent and customer-friendly billing experience as part of the Salesforce bundle to deliver better service to citizens."
"Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the today's connected world," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner programs, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Monexa provides customers with the proven cloud-based enterprise billing capabilities to accelerate business success."
Product Key Features
The Monexa app enables salesforce.com customers to manage Monexa subscription billing and invoicing services from within Salesforce including the ability to automatically connect and link customers in both the Monexa and Salesforce platforms, configure client subscriptions and billing on-the-fly, view real time accounts receivable status, as well as invoicing and payment information from Monexa.
With the release of Monexa on Salesforce AppExchange, Salesforce customers and partners can now directly manage key aspects of the subscription billing and invoicing experience including:
- Storing and maintaining customer account information including credit card details hosted in the Monexa PCI compliant environment, but made available within the Salesforce user experience
- Bundling products and services together without creating a new SKU for each product combination, unique pricing configuration, currency, billing frequency or contract term
- Configuring products or services to be priced and charged in advance, or in arrears based on customer consumption, including tiered or bracketed pricing and volume discounts
- Grouping simple, flat subscription products and services together with variable or consumption based products and services in the same subscription plan, yielding a single invoice at the end of each billing period
- Selecting the Monexa driven configuration of products and services, currency, payment frequency and term length when the opportunity is being converted from prospect to customer within the Salesforce user interface.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Monexa Services Inc.
Founded in 1998, Monexa is in the business of helping organizations drive results and reduce complexity through smarter enterprise billing. Monexa provides more timely, transparent and customer friendly billing solutions that enable organizations to react quickly to market changes while transforming billing into an innovative and positive experience for their customers.
Image with caption: "Monexa Services Inc. (CNW Group/Monexa Services Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20141104_C2535_PHOTO_EN_7456.jpg
SOURCE: Monexa Services Inc.
For further information: Vik Kambli, VP - MarketingMonexa Services Inc., (604) 630 5656, [email protected]