BARCELONA, March 2, 2015 /CNW/ -
Next Generation Roaming Solutions to Help Operators Increase Revenue and Improve Customer Experience when Subscribers Roam on VoLTE Networks
Mobileum, the leader in analytics solutions for telecom business transformation, today unveiled VoLTE-ready next generation roaming solutions that will enable operators to offer a host of new services, monitor usage and quality, and improve customer experience when their subscribers are roaming on VoLTE networks.
Mobileum VoLTE-ready roaming solutions announced today at Mobile World Congress 2015 include:
- Mobileum Roaming Service Controller (RSC) for VoLTE that provides a comprehensive anti-bill shock solution for VoLTE networks. RSC enables operators to monitor VoLTE service usage in real-time, and treat such usage differently from non-VoLTE packet data services. Operators can provide intelligent alerts through granular tracking of VoLTE subscribers' voice, SMS, and data usage, while also empowering subscribers by giving them fine control over service usage based on content type.
- Mobileum R360 for VoLTE that allows operators to perform RFC 6076-compliant QoS monitoring on VoLTE traffic.
- Mobileum RoamWallet for VoLTE that enables operators to create highly flexible data roaming packs and finely differentiated offers. Operators can bundle VoLTE-based services such as HD-rich voice and video into data roaming packs, which can also include non-VoLTE services.
- Mobileum RoamPolicy for VoLTE, an IMS application server that helps operators monitor and control IMS sessions in real time. RoamPolicy enables operators to define innovative policies to control - in real time - IMS foot print, user profiles, and service access and usage. For example, RoamPolicy can help prevent fraud resulting from uncontrolled service usage.
- Mobileum's multi-IMSI, multi-number solution for VoLTE that allows operators to extend existing bundled and shared plans of subscribers - e.g. business and high-end customers - to their new VoLTE connections.
- Mobilieum's Wi-Fi and VoLTE Steering solutions that provide next generation steering for VoLTE networks, based on dynamic roamer segmentation and usage.
"As the #1 provider of roaming solutions to mobile operators, we are committed to help operators be future ready and accelerate the ROI from their investments in VoLTE networks," said V.V.R. Kishore, SVP and Roaming Business Line Head at Mobileum.
To learn more about Mobileum VoLTE-ready roaming solutions, visit Mobileum's booth (Hall 6, Booth 6H41) at Mobile World Congress.
Mobileum helps telecom service providers leverage the power of predictive analytics and real-time insights to drive game-changing business transformation. Over the last 15 years, Mobileum has delivered turnkey solutions such as Voice and Data Roaming, Fraud Analytics, Data Monetization, Subscriber Experience Analytics, and Service Performance Validation, to 617 operator networks across 170 countries. Mobileum's Wisdom platform enables CSPs to understand network and subscriber behavior to improve service adoption, arrest churn, deliver superior customer experience, predict new types of fraud, and benefit from next generation data-driven revenue models. Mobileum is based in California's Silicon Valley, with offices across the globe. To learn more, visit http://www.mobileum.com and follow @MobileumInc on Twitter.
SOURCE Mobileum, Inc.
For further information: Mobileum contact: Nilanjan Ray, Senior Director of Marketing, Ph: (+91)9739970225, firstname.lastname@example.org