BOLOGNA, Italy, June 12, 2017 /CNW/ - The Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Catherine McKenna, joined other G7 environment ministers in Bologna, Italy for the G7 Environment Ministers' Meeting.
Minister McKenna was in Bologna to affirm Canada's commitment to taking action on climate change and engage in dialogue promoting clean economic growth.
- Miguel Arias Cañete, Climate Action and Energy Commissioner, European Commission
- Barbara Hendricks, Minister of the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety, Germany
- Scott Pruitt, Administrator for the Environmental Protection Agency, US
- Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Canada
- Gian Luca Galletti, Minister of Environment, Land and Sea, Italy
- Virginie Dumoulin-Wieczorkiewicz, Administratrice civile, France
- Thérèse Coffey, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Environment and Rural Life Opportunities, UK
- Koichi Yamamoto, Minister of Environment, Japan
- Karmenu Vella, European Commissioner for the Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, European Commission
SOURCE Environment and Climate Change Canada
For further information: Contacts: Marie-Pascale Des Rosiers, Press Secretary, Office of the Minister of Environment and Climate Change, 613-462-5473; Media Relations, Environment and Climate Change Canada, 819-938-3338 or 1-844-836-7799 (toll free)