NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2015 /CNW/ - Mindshare, the media agency that is part of WPP, has been named Global Mobile Agency of the Year by the Mobile Marketing Association.
Mindshare won 7 awards across multiple categories and clients in the global competition:
- Marketing Strategy Awards (Silver) for Unilever, Cornetto -The Ghost is Calling, Turkey
- Relationship Building / CRM (Bronze) Unilever, Lifebuoy - Bond of Love on the Mother's Day, Singapore
- Marketing Within a Mobile Gaming Environment (Gold), Zespri - How Zespri Got Kids Across China to Slice 18Billion Kiwis, China
- Mobile Social (Gold), Unilever, Sunsilk - The Language of Hair, Singapore
- Enabling Technologies Award (Silver), Unilever, Hellmann's - Delivering Inspiration at Point of Sale, US
- Enabling Technologies Award (Bronze), Unilever, Lifebuoy - Lifebuoy Flood, India
- Innovation (Bronze), Unilever, Rexona - Who Does More? South Africa
Nick Emery, Global CEO at Mindshare said: "We are delighted to be the global mobile agency of the year, especially with such outstanding competition. A mobile first approach is central to our adaptive strategy and the geographical breadth of our awards across many clients is testimony to our success"
Greg Stuart, CEO at MMA said: "Most marketers tell me they really want and need their agencies to keep up and lead in mobile - the best we heard was Mindshare."
Mindshare has already been named Mobile Agency of the Year in 2015 in both the China (1 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze) and India (6 Gold, 5 Silver and 3 Bronze) Smarties, Mindshare India was also named Agency of the Year in the 2015 MADDIEs (3 Gold, 4 Silver and 5 Bronze) and Mindshare UK was named Most Effective Mobile Agency in the 2015 Drum MOMAs.
See winners here: http://ow.ly/SNmZc
Mindshare is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$34.5 billion (source: RECMA). The network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries spread throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world's leading communications services group. Visit us at http://www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshare and LinkedIn.com/company/mindshare.
For further information: Becky Williams - +44(0)7710-393700 - firstname.lastname@example.org