BANFF, AB, Sept 25, 2014 /CNW/ - Alberta will host the provincial and territorial health ministers' meeting in Banff on September 30. A media availability will follow.
Tuesday, September 30
3:15 p.m. MT
Baron Shaughnessy Room*
Banff Springs Conference Centre
The Fairmont Banff Springs
405 Spray Avenue
*Please note: media must register upon arriving before media conference. Registration for media will occur on September 30 from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., in the Baron Shaughnessy Room.
Alberta Health Minister Stephen Mandel
Provincial and territorial ministers of health
Teleconference information (English)
Media dial in number 1-877-413-4814 / 613-960-7526
Conference ID: 8451317
- Reporters must provide their conference ID, name, affiliation, and telephone number to the conference operator
- Reporters are encouraged to dial in 15 minutes early to ensure participation
- Participants will be able to hear all questions and responses
- To ask a question: Press *1
- To exit question queue: Press #
Health Ministers' Meeting Agenda*
- 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
o Provincial Territorial Health Ministers' Meeting (closed event)
- 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
o Media event – Provincial Territorial press conference – Baron Shaughnessy Room, Banff Springs Conference Centre.
o Please note: media must register upon arriving before press conference. Registration for media will occur from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the Baron Shaughnessy Room.
- 6:40 p.m. – Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Barer-Flood Award (closed event; award winner will be shared publicly)
*subject to change
SOURCE: Alberta Public Affairs Bureau
For further information: Media inquiries: Jessica Potter, [email protected], 780-719-8097, Alberta Health